+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

I really like this show! It is worth space on your DVR/VCR.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So what did you guys think of the new season? I think they cut some really pretty women but I'm fairly happy with the ones they kept. I wish they had gotten rid of Beverly Johnson since she does nothing for me.

I really wish they hadn't cast the crazy lady, that was strictly for drama. I like the older lady, the one in the cowboy outfit in her 70's, she looks amazing!

Anybody else roll their eyes excessively when Ms. Yeehaw kept saying she didn't know how pretty she was? I wanted to smack her through the TV! She tried out for a modeling competition! Somewhere in that head of hers was the thought "I am pretty enough for this." or she wouldn't have done it. Why didn't they call her out on that and instead bought into it?

For anybody who missed it, the full episode is available on their website (TV Land's).

The one lady with the blond dutch-boy haircut is the one I don't understand how she made the show. She is not attractive looking at all and I didn't think her pictures were all that. Is that the 'crazy lady' you are talking about?

Looks like there will be fighting, crying, and drama on upcoming episodes --- can't wait for that!! In the previews blond dutch-boy goes nutso and takes her shirt off. From the edit it makes it appear that she removes her tank top in front of the judges but surely she is not that much of a lunatic, you think?

They have to face their fears in an upcoming photo shoot with a direct rip-off from ANTM: posing with tarantula spiders and other nasty creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3501720;
    The one lady with the blond dutch-boy haircut is the one I don't understand how she made the show. She is not attractive looking at all and I didn't think her pictures were all that. Is that the 'crazy lady' you are talking about?
    I just went to the website to get her name, Laurie. It's the one who they called crazy and she laughed about it. The one who is an XYZ in the lower right quadrant of crazy (paraphrased lol).

I think it's a little mean to ask them what their greatest fear is and then make them pose in that fear. Looks like heights, snakes, spiders...are the ones listed.

Did anybody watch last night? I thought the crazy blonde was going to be a whacko and she was.
    I'm enjoying this show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Regular

I'm glad the crazy lady is gone. She should have never been cast. What a waste of space. The look on Kim's face was priceless. I wonder why the tension is so thick between the women from Ohio and Texas. I know Ohio (sorry, don't know there names) was upset that she was selected twice for not being NY Chic but there seemed to be an issue before that time.

I'm really liking the new season.
    I'm glad the crazy lady is gone too! I think that Shelly should have gone instead of Jacqueline. Shelly is such a drama queen. I have two favorites, (cannot decide which one I like better). Theresa and Cindy. I hope the both of them go far.

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

My favorites looks-wise are Leanne, Cindy, and Shelly, but personality-wise, I'm rooting for Sandy and Theresa.
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

FORT Newbie

This will be a very good show. No doubt about this. I am looking forward to this show.

You know I have a point of contention with this show. I think it was extremely irresponsible of them to cast that crazy woman just for drama sake. She was unsteady and she could have lost it completely and injured one of the other women on that show. It actually made me very mad seeing how unbalanced she was. I was mad for her that she was exploited like that and I was mad for the other contestants that they had to live with that just so the show could have it's "drama."

What a bunch of crap.

Anyways.

My favorite was the red headed Australian till she had to go crying over getting those silly bangs. It's not like they gave her a buzz cut or anything, they gave her bangs that actually look really good on her. Not my favorite anymore.

Actually come to think of it a lot of these women are not being shown favorably. It's hard for me to pick a fav now, maybe the blond who got the short cut? She seems more grounded than the others as does the oldest lady and the one who was the Captain in the Army. The rest just aren't all that likable or "modelish" or memorable.

Why does this season seem to be more about the drama than last season? I still really like this show but I'm disgusted with that whole thing with crazy woman right now and the "fight" between the two dark haired bugged eyed girls who I don't think either one should win.

+ Reply to Thread