+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

Re: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

PS: I think Paula may also be gay and/or is very confused about her sexually or just does not feel very feminine.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3071263;
    Myabe she was "ugly" with the women because it's really an "ugly" business, and you've got to be able to take the ugliness to make it. Wow! Whoever thought of beauty as being ugly? Interesting, and probably, realistic concept. And why would Beverly be jealous? She's in the "been there, done that, and moved on" league.
    Ha Because she still think she has it !! Most models have a hard time coming off of their beauty pedestal. They still live in the glory days. Look a Janice Dikicson same age as Beverly they are actually friends, and she looks like she will be modeling until the silicone falls off. Fame can be addicting and extermely hard to give up once you have become accustomed to it.
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3071354;
    PS: I think Paula may also be gay and/or is very confused about her sexually or just does not feel very feminine.
    If I remember correctly, in the first episode, when the judges were meeting the ladies, Paula did state that she was gay.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

Bahia, Karin, and Hope for final 3! :]
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

FORT Regular

WOW I saw tonights episode the Jewelry photoshoot I just have to say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW. Every single contestant blew me away except for Roxeanne. My favorite was Karin, Hope and Tanya. My mom was like these women beat the girls on Tyra's show.

Btw Paula said "nothing about me is straight" on the casting episode.

Holly - that is one mean beyotch. On the surface she is this perky thing but when she was talking with Tanya this ugly mean bitchy persona came out. Also she has a real 'tude during the photoshoot. First of all as far as tattoos and modeling are concerned I do think it can limit you. But a good makeup artist can coverup anything that is what foundation is for. I know that on the TV series Charmed, all three actresses playing the Halliwell sisters has tattoos and in the early yrs of the show the makeup artist covered them up. Second, it really doesn't matter if Holly does have tats as that is what photoshop is for, Duh!

Karin- it is a pleasure to watch Karin develop confidence and self esteem from episode to episode.

Bahia - I do give Bahia a lot of credit for trying to get up the ladder a secon time. What was really interesting during the judging panel was that the head guy from Wilhemenia said that if Bahia knew she had a problem with height she should have mentioned it to give the people involved time to try to solve the problem. It was also sobering that the reality is on a real shoot, Bahia would not have been paid and the agency could be sued.

I think there are only two more episodes left. So that means there will be probably be a double elimination next week and a final three for the finale.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 06-26-2008 at 10:43 AM.

What did you guys think about Hope going home? I wanted them to keep her. I wanted Holly (If I remember her name right) to go instead.

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3101687;
    What did you guys think about Hope going home? I wanted them to keep her. I wanted Holly (If I remember her name right) to go instead.
    Holly?

Currently Karin, Celeste, Bahia, and Tanya are the last four standing.
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

Quote Originally Posted by SpectralRaven;3103012;
    Holly?

Currently Karin, Celeste, Bahia, and Tanya are the last four standing.
    Oops. I don't know why I had holly on the brain. I meant Tanya.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3101687;
    I didn't have a problem with her going home. She really had some underlying anger issues. She comes across very mean and nasty in her confessionals. Although she was hysterical doing imitiations of the two that were eliminated the previous episode.

+ Reply to Thread