+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

Re: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

I've read that somebody over around the judges table actually said the word "tranny" when she walked past. Did anybody catch that? I need to watch and rewatch to see if I can catch it.

Ah yes, Vanessa. Now I remember. She gets the favorite model show put down "you are pageant".

FORT Fogey

Vanessa? Her name is Tanya.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3065983;
    *clap*clap*clap*
    Paula finally got the boot tonight, YAY!

Roxanne needs to go home next, her runway walk was ridiculous. She looked like she was ready to slither down the runway, and her attitude leaves a lot to be desired.
    Paula looked so bad in that wig. I think they put her in the wig to make her look extra bad on the runway. It just emphasized her muscular build.

Roxanne's walk was WTF? I hope she gets her act together, because i like her look. There are a few of the models I really like. I thought it was interesting that BNTM had a challenge where they swung on the trapiese, and the preview for next week had the women on one as well.

Karin is starting to look more like a model. Quirky.

Tanya really got to me with her story. I cannot imagine being stabbed 7 times at 13 yrs old by an 18 yr and being told how she won't be pretty any more. There are some really twisted people in the world. She also impressed me when she stood up to Celeste asking what does C mean by competition ( as Celeste came across very mean and heartless.

Celeste is my new villan she really hit bottom with her attitude. I feel she is mean spirited and hard hearted.

Hope also made my villan list. Her reaction to Bihan winning the leg up challenge was small and yet she had the gaul to ask Bihan for help and then dissed Bihan again in confessional when Bihan would not help her. booo hissss.

Bihan let her insecurities about her body image and her childhood hold her back and hurt her during the runway challenge. Still I am rooting for her.

Paula I think likes to play victim. I think it is a role she is comfortable in and lets/allows her to vent her rage. Still there is a time to let it go and grow up. She has so much potential but I really feel she will have a hard time pulling herself up by her own bootstraps. She will probably need someone to kick and push out of her box. Her runway walk was horrid. She could have owned it, instead she hunched and try to hide. She totally hide her neck and her choice in the wig was hideous. Talk about cheap hooker look. I don't know what kind of makeup they used on her face or she went into total fierce look but she looked like a guy. It was uncomfortable for her and painful to watch. While I think she needs this experience the most she was the best choice to go home.

Roxanne what happened were you trying to imitate a slinky?? Her look and poise are great and I would hire her based on that alone but that runaway walk was bad.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by The Pope;3056283;
    At first I thought Paula was Marvita.
    I've almost completely forgotten about "Who wants to be a Super Hero"; a stupid show, but I liked it.
    I kept thinking...she looks SO familiar...and immediatly I thought of Marvita too...and I figured that was why she looked familiar...just because she looked like Marvita. But now that you said it...I remember her on Superhero. I couldn't stand her then either.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerShae;3070286;
    I kept thinking...she looks SO familiar...and immediatly I thought of Marvita too...and I figured that was why she looked familiar...just because she looked like Marvita. But now that you said it...I remember her on Superhero. I couldn't stand her then either.
    Paula's SuperHero Character was Whip-Snap.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I actually felt sorry for Paula. She didn't pick that wig; the stylist guy did. She should have refused to wear it. One of the other competitors even commented that she shouldn't have worn that wig. She also said she's been on her own since she was 15. I'd like to know the story behind that. Honestly, after watching Paula during this episode, if anybody was ever born into the wrong body, I'd say it was her. I am impressed that she really did try, but it just wasn't in her. She did look like a really bad drag queen. I'd say it's either in us, or it's not...and I believe that Paula could pay 1 million dollars and not be able to buy any girly-girly affectations.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I had read that somebody said Tranny while Paula was walking down the runway but after watching it, pausing, and rewinding....its the song!! That's mean. The producers/editors/somebody thought it was funny to play a song that says Tranny over and over while Paula walked down the runway. I can't stand her but that was just mean of them.

I don't really have a favorite, I think Bahia is beautiful as is some of the others but its really beginning to IRK me that they pick on Hope non stop about her height but she appears to be the same height as Bahia and Sharon (was) and yet they haven't been shown as saying one word to them about their short (for modeling) heights.

Beverly Johnson is a mean, spiteful, jealous wench. I wanted to smack her with how ugly she was to some of these girls in her comments.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Myabe she was "ugly" with the women because it's really an "ugly" business, and you've got to be able to take the ugliness to make it. Wow! Whoever thought of beauty as being ugly? Interesting, and probably, realistic concept. And why would Beverly be jealous? She's in the "been there, done that, and moved on" league.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3070634;
    I actually felt sorry for Paula. She didn't pick that wig; the stylist guy did. She should have refused to wear it. One of the other competitors even commented that she shouldn't have worn that wig. She also said she's been on her own since she was 15. I'd like to know the story behind that. Honestly, after watching Paula during this episode, if anybody was ever born into the wrong body, I'd say it was her. I am impressed that she really did try, but it just wasn't in her. She did look like a really bad drag queen. I'd say it's either in us, or it's not...and I believe that Paula could pay 1 million dollars and not be able to buy any girly-girly affectations.
    When she was on SuperHero she said that she had been (if I remember correctly) sexually abused at home so left and has been on her own ever since. She said she gets absolutely not support from her family. She also said she works as a security guard and she gets alot of hassle from them and her family about how she looks like a man.

+ Reply to Thread