+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

Re: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

So which is it? 31 or 37? Either way? She looks awful for her age and looks MUCH older. Compare her to the other women on that show who are around that age and she hasn't aged well. Maybe its all that crap spewing out of her mouth, it's made her bitter, old, and ugly. She needs to go NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3061077;
    So which is it? 31 or 37? Either way? She looks awful for her age and looks MUCH older. Compare her to the other women on that show who are around that age and she hasn't aged well. Maybe its all that crap spewing out of her mouth, it's made her bitter, old, and ugly. She needs to go NOW.
    She says her "real" age is 37 and that she lied and said she was 31 when she applied for SuperHero.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Paula is on Lingo right now on Gameshow Network! She really gets around, doesn't she?

Paula is a fame ho. I seriously doubt she is even 37. Who the heck knows how old she really is? She will do and say anything to get on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3064935;
    Paula is a fame ho. I seriously doubt she is even 37. Who the heck knows how old she really is? She will do and say anything to get on tv.
    Oh, but Paula's got a story to tell!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3061069;
    She's Got the Look also made the Jeers section of the TV Guide, saying that TV Land was saying it is original programming. Well, la de dah, with all the crap on TV I like this show. I am happy to see a cable show not geared to the 18 yr old crowd and has not gone over the top like America's Next Top Model has.
    It is unusual to have a show featured about all older women competing in a young woman's field. Nothing is really original nowadays. But this has a new spin put on it. pffft TV Guide.

*clap*clap*clap*
    Paula finally got the boot tonight, YAY!

Roxanne needs to go home next, her runway walk was ridiculous. She looked like she was ready to slither down the runway, and her attitude leaves a lot to be desired.

I just started watching the Blue vs Pink show, yes, I'm way behind but there is so much on right now that I'm trying to keep up and feel like I'm drowning! LOL

Paula and the way she was boo-hooing because they didn't give her a make over made me want to slap her. SHUT UP! You did that mess to your hair so suck it up and be a big girl about it....you whining wench. God, I hate her.

I'm going to have to get caught up just so I can watch and re-watch Paula getting the boot.

Aww...that's too bad about Roxanne, I like her look.

Don't really have a favorite but I think Sharon and Bahi...Bahia? Are beautiful and hope they do well.

Former mullet blond shocked me with how good she looked post make over. I was wondering what the judges saw in her to select her.

Also, what is up with the short angled bobs? Is that in? They seemed to give that cut to all of them.

Finally...OH MY GOD...what is up with that woman and all those caftans she likes to wear? Is she a fan of the Golden Girls? Cause she sure keeps dressing like them. Don't remember her name but its the one that wore that awful blue and white printed jacket, dress, pants to the Go-See.

[QUOTE=Harmony2000;3066048

Finally...OH MY GOD...what is up with that woman and all those caftans she likes to wear? Is she a fan of the Golden Girls? Cause she sure keeps dressing like them. Don't remember her name but its the one that wore that awful blue and white printed jacket, dress, pants to the Go-See.[/QUOTE]

I think her name is Vanessa (?) and she was in the beauty pageant circut. That get-up sure was horrible .

I know they couldn't say it because she has femininity issues, but Paula looked like a "hot tranny mess" on the runway. The blonde wig didn't help anything.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

+ Reply to Thread