+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

Re: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4070055;
    Please tell me that there was on show last week!
    Yes there was. I forgot and watched it on the She's Got the Look website.

At least, I think it was on TV. I forgot to look. Was it only on the Web??? I'm getting paranoid now. Did everyone else see it on the actual TV? I tend to forget about TV until it is too late. My son records so many shows that I don't even bother setting it to record mine.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I recorded it last week off TV. I am rooting for the bus mechanic...she is one poised and beautiful woman.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

The finale of the show is on right now. That went really fast and I missed a few epsiodes but I have them on DVR so I'm going to watch everything in order and catch up. In just taking a look at tonight's episode, I'm really surprised that Nina was cut - last week it looks like. I had her pegged as the winner! She has a really exotic look and great bone structure. Marilin is the bus mechanic, I think. She has a great look, too, with very expressive eyes.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp;4072937;
    I recorded it last week off TV. I am rooting for the bus mechanic...she is one poised and beautiful woman.
    Yup. I like the fact that she is has a fuller figure, too. I still think it will come down to the bus mechanic and the blonde lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;4073081;
    Yup. I like the fact that she is has a fuller figure, too. I still think it will come down to the bus mechanic and the blonde lawyer.
    That's what I think too, Allie, Marilin or Julie.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Bus mechanic lady brought it home!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4073090;
    Bus mechanic lady brought it home!!!!
    Ahhh I forgot!

And it is on too late for me to watch tonight (more than an hour to go) as I have to work in the morning. Well, now that I know who wins, I will definitely catch it on the Web. Who were the top three?????
    Last edited by Allie; 09-29-2010 at 11:46 PM. Reason: need to add something

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4073079;
    The finale of the show is on right now. That went really fast and I missed a few epsiodes but I have them on DVR so I'm going to watch everything in order and catch up. In just taking a look at tonight's episode, I'm really surprised that Nina was cut - last week it looks like. I had her pegged as the winner! She has a really exotic look and great bone structure. Marilin is the bus mechanic, I think. She has a great look, too, with very expressive eyes.
    Nine just had no real personality when dealing with people. In interviews she was very personable. But watch her in the jeans challenge. ZIP sparkle. She needed to loosen up. I pegged her as a top three at first as well. She just couldn't let loose or be "sexy" (I think they wanted flirty or simply not so stiff).

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;4073118;
    Nine just had no real personality when dealing with people. In interviews she was very personable. But watch her in the jeans challenge. ZIP sparkle. She needed to loosen up. I pegged her as a top three at first as well. She just couldn't let loose or be "sexy" (I think they wanted flirty or simply not so stiff).
    The final three were Marilin the mechanic, Julie the attorney and Rachelle. Annoying Jocelyn finally got cut from F4 to F3. I think they were keeping her around for the drama as Crit said. And I'm definitely going to watch those episodes I missed. I just saw where you mentioned how stiff Nina was earlier in the thread. Too bad, she seemed nice and had such a great diverse look. This is a really good little show. I wish they would expand it by a few episodes next time. It goes by really fast!

I'm happy with Marilyn winning, long as it wasn't Julie or Jocelyn. I will be watching this weekend, it's always nice going into the finale episode knowing you are about to see a satisfying ending. I wanted Nina to win but she just couldn't bring the personality.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

+ Reply to Thread