+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

Re: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4053667;
    I agree about Jocelyn and her crappy attitude.

I think the right person went home, and they did her no favors with the haircut/hairdo they gave her. I thought she looked hideous. If anyone should have been annoyed about their hair, it should have been her. Her hair really accentuated the lines in her face. I thought she looked rough.
    Who was the one that was supposed to convey passion? She looks old, like really old, there are some harsh lines around her mouth as if she is a pack a day smoker. I thought she got one of the worst makeovers.

I think for the most part these women are lovely both inside and out and I really like the one with the short blond hair who is a lawyer.

Still way too early for me to know any of their names.

I am really enjoying their photos shoots, ANTM should take note! They are shoots that I could see in actual spreads and I also like Brooke and that other woman more than I thought I would. I like that both of them aren't afraid to disagree with the men and say they like something or don't like it.

Jocelyn...the one name I do know...should have gone home. She's a wretched woman who isn't even remotely pretty or interesting and I'm already sick of her "stank" face. She has this look on her face constantly like she just smelled baby poopie.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Just watched the high flying one. Jocelyn again escaped. I laughed when she said that she did great in practice (she was even worse than the one who was scared). And then in her confession where she said that the unfairness came in when one of the women was afraid of heights and was kept but she didn't do the moves she was taught. From what I saw she did the little hand motions she did in practice then threw something in. Also, I don't remember the rules saying they HAD to do what they were taught.

Susan almost got herself sent home with her excuses and picking that full-body harness (which did make the clothes look bad). The woman (don't have names down yet) who saved her Immunity to this show was very very very lucky.

Sigh. Double posted again.

Anyway. I like Nina but she needs to learn to show her personality. In the jeans leg-up challenge, she may have well been a mannequin

Am I the only one watching?

Still don't live V. But the blonde (never remember her name) gets on my nerves, too. Don't think either one of those will end up winning.

FORT Regular

Hi Allie, nope, you aren't the only one watching. I had DVR'd the episodes and I'm just now catching up. Although I've loved Julie (the blonde who was afraid of heights) I don't like her passive aggressive attitude.

Jocelyn is a stone cold b$#(%! She looks hard and mean to me. What a shame, if she had some softness about her, I would be rooting for her to win.

Actually, I enjoy this show more the America's Next Top Model.

P.S. As you may have noticed, this is my first post ever on FORT. I have been a lurker for years.

I'm watching, just haven't been all that motivated to post much on the forums lol.

I think out of all of them that Nina has the most "model-like" appearance and should win. From the editing I think it will be Julie although from the success of the photo shoots it should be Rochelle.

I don't think I'd be happy with Julie winning since she annoys me to no end, I watch her and wonder how a woman who is so accomplished (a trial attorney) can be so weak and passive-aggressive and just plain nasty.

I also wouldn't be happy with Jocelyn winning because I cannot stand that fake sweetness, like the one judge said "own it!" Don't do that stealth crap, nobody buys it.

Overall I enjoy this show so much more than ANTM. The photo shoots seem more "realistic" and the contestants for the most part look like they could actually find jobs as working models.

Brooke and Roshanda have been pleasant additions, they balance out the two males perfectly and I feel like they actually give the women solid advice and criticism.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I have been watching too! I cannot believe that Jocelyn is still there...what a crappy attitude she has! I cannot stand her and if (by some weird chance) she wins, I will never watch this show again cause the judges will be idiots, IMHO.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Sigh. Jocelyn is still there. While I liked Nina, I knew she was a goner. She is just too stiff in front of people. I wish they would have told her to be more playful rather than sexy, though. She seemed to just not get what they meant. I was scolding her through the TV during a jeans challenge awhile back to interact with the crowd. Flirt! Tell jokes! ANYTHING.

Of the final 4, I think it will be bus mechanic vs. lawyer. J has too much of a you-know-what edit and the other woman seems just too brittle.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Please tell me that there was on show last week!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4070055;
    Please tell me that there was on show last week!
    Yes there was. I forgot and watched it on the She's Got the Look website.

+ Reply to Thread