+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

Re: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3582732;
    Shelly was the worst of the bunch to me, her picture with the kids reeked. All she did was bug out her eyes. Good grief. Tired of her, please get her off my tv. I cannot believe that Jamie left before her. I'm thinking that Jamie and Delores will be snatched up quickly by the modelling agencies anyway.
    I agree 100% with you!
    Shelly's pictures were Blah! I thought that LeAnn's pictures were the best of the bunch and that she should have won the "Safe from Elimination" challenge.

Jamie is beautiful and could be a spokes model for "Bowflex" or some other type of athletic ad, her body is smokin' hot for her age.

I can also see Delores getting work easily. She does not look her age at all!

Did anyone else notice that at elimination when the judges were critiquing LeAnn, that both Shelly and Cindy were both smirking? I used to like Cindy, but after seeing how fake she came off... not anymore.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Thank you for educating me that what is on Shelly's face is a skin tag. It reminds me of that talking stain from the "Tide To Go" commercials.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where's the party? We finally got rid of Shelly!

I think Cindy, Teresa and LeeAnn are the three women that belong in the final although it's unfortunate Shelly stuck around longer than Jamie.

I still see Teresa as the favorite and I think LeeAnn is the dark horse. As striking as Cindy is, she doesn't seem to photograph as well as the other two.

And I guess next week is the finale where it goes from 3 to a winner like ANTM?

Who does everyone else pick?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Luna;3583281;

Did anyone else notice that at elimination when the judges were critiquing LeAnn, that both Shelly and Cindy were both smirking? I used to like Cindy, but after seeing how fake she came off... not anymore.
    I noticed that 2 weeks ago, Lucy, and Cindy came off a little shallow in last week's edit as well.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Shelly was an early favorite of mine after one of the judges told her she doesn't realize how beautiful she is. However, as the show progressed, I lost respect for Shelly. I agree that the three remaining are the best - poised, polished and professional.

Cindy - has a bad habit of looking down her nose in photographs. It is one of my least favorite poses a model does, I do NOT want to be looking up somebody's nose when I see their photos. She needs to stop doing that.

Teresa - sometimes she photographs very insecure and sometimes she photographs very hard/harsh. She should figure out how to soften her look somehow.

LeAnn - too sexy. She comes off as one of those women who refuse to realize that they are older now and can't exactly play the sex kitten role anymore. She needs to figure out that strong does not equal sexy. She's got a really good look but that whole sexy diva thing isn't working for somebody her age.

Who do I think should win? That's difficult to say. They are all too commercial for my taste and I see them headed straight for catalog work. Nothing wrong with that and really at their age you can't expect much more than that as a career, I still would have preferred somebody more editorial.

All that being said, I think Teresa will win and probably should win. It irks me that this show is about "older" models and yet they keep having these 25 year old looking 35 year olds competing with women close to 50. It's why I'm rooting for Teresa and hope she wins. She's what? 47? And look at her!

Either way, none of the finalists have the look to go past commercial shoots for Penneys and Sears. Again, nothing wrong with that. There is lots of money to be made there.

By the way, out of this cast the only ones I saw who may have had a real future in modeling were the Australian and Jamie but neither one could figure out how to work what they had and model. And since they looked very young for their age, I was glad to see them go since I'd rather a much older woman win.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 07-27-2009 at 07:57 AM.

The look on Shelly's face was priceless ... Still kinda surprised that Cindy went down to Shelly's level, oh well.

I would be fine with any of these 3 ladies winning.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I still think Cindy is quite striking and beautiful.
    Teresa has appeared to be the fave from Day 1. I just find that she comes across very cold in pictures. I assume it is just her facial features. She's attractive, but to me she just looks hard and aloof.
    I think Leanne is quite lovely, but does seem to be the most theatrical.
    I'm just happy to see a show aimed at women over the age of 21. What a novel concept.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

M y fave won. I am glad. I did think all 3 were lovely, but I felt from day 1 she looked most like a model and was the most striking.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Hubby only watched the finale and called the winner. I thought they were pulling the edit to think one person would win but they other does at the end, but they didn't. I think they made the right decision with the final two.

+ Reply to Thread