+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

I wish Shelly would get that thing cut off her face! I don't know if it's a wart, a mole, or what, but I don't know how she stands it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just dislike her totally. The tag, or whatever it's called, doesn't really bother me. If I liked her, it probably would.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3568154;
    I wish Shelly would get that thing cut off her face! I don't know if it's a wart, a mole, or what, but I don't know how she stands it.
    Shelly has pretty eyes but the rest of her face -- particularly her bone structure, imo -- is not that striking compared to the others. Logically, she should be the next to go but b/c she brings the drama, she may stay on which leaves Dolores vulnerable.

The site for this show has a message board and a few posters said the show didn't have this kind of drama from the contestants in the first season. Was that the case? If so, I wonder if they purposefully decided to up the crazy quotient this time around to spike ratings. That woman who went topless in one of the earlier episodes was clearly completely nuts.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

There was a little bit of drama when Bahai (can't remember how to spell it but can say it lol) and a couple of other girls won a challenge that involved them getting to see their loved ones and she had her girlfriend come. There seemed to be some tension there and there was also tension between the woman who won and some of the others but not like what we are seeing now. The women in season 1 actually acted their ages unlike Shelly who acts like she is 12 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3568154;
    I will have to look for that. I am so fascinated by her weirdly shaped nose that is all I notice when I look at her.

I really don't understand why she is still on this show, she has pissed off several of the photographers & designers already. Not a good track record for an aspiring model.

Not surprised at last night. They seem to want to keep Shelly around.
    I'd like to see Cindy win. She's attractive, likable and seems totally normal.
    Something about Teresa is off putting to me. I think she's attractive but, she just conveys an image that she's too perfect and too structured and controlled. Leeanne is very attractive, also, but I agree with the judges' assessments of her. She always come across like she's acting and not really natural.

Shelly's lingerie picture looked nothing like her, her face looked so different. That was probably the best picture of her, but I still can't stand her. She is such a vindictive, petty person. I can't wait until she gets sent packing.

I like Cindy the best also, I would rather see her win. However if Theresa can get back on her A game she will most likely win since the judges all seem to really like her.

Ughh. I can't believe we're stuck w/ Shelly for another week! Jamie should have stayed over Shelly. I think Shelly's lingerie photo was ok but agree that it didn't really look like her and I thought the judges were really reaching w/ the praise over her 'mom' shot. One of them said Shelly 'looked so pretty' in it? Hardly. And now all I see is that skin tag on her face, Shay! Is it just me, or is it growing to take over her entire face?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I agree that the lingerie pic of Shelly was about her best ever. I still can't stand her personality, though.
    You're probably right about Theresa winning as she does seem to be their favorite. For some reaon, though, I just want to go up to her and mess her hai9r and / or her clothing up a bit. She's just too controlled for my liking and comes off like a stiff robot.
    In another vein, I am totally in awe at how terrfic Beverly Johnson looks. She's been around for a very long time and still looks terrific while not looking like so many of them who've had way too much plastic surgery. Kim Alexis looks terrific too, but she's a lot younger than Beverly.

They said Theresa had lollipop hair, but she's not responsible for how it's styled!! Arg!

Shelly was the worst of the bunch to me, her picture with the kids reeked. All she did was bug out her eyes. Good grief. Tired of her, please get her off my tv. I cannot believe that Jamie left before her. I'm thinking that Jamie and Delores will be snatched up quickly by the modelling agencies anyway.

+ Reply to Thread