+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

Re: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

Wasn't Shelly the one at the casting episode teared up because they said she was pretty or something and never had anyone tell her that? Then it comes out in bits and pieces that she has done modeling.

I can't stand her. Used to like her, but then her edit changed. LeeAnn is getting a more appealing edit than her right now.

That's her. I called BS on her when she said that. If she really believed she wasn't pretty? Then she wouldn't have stood in line and tried out. She's a fraud and I hope she's gone soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3541987;
    That's her. I called BS on her when she said that. If she really believed she wasn't pretty? Then she wouldn't have stood in line and tried out. She's a fraud and I hope she's gone soon.
    What stood out to me was when she started talking about her modeling experience and so on. I could see someone going to try out after being told they were never pretty enough. But to have someone had modeling experience, and be that well-kept. Nu uh.

Am I the only one still watching?!!
    I sure hope that Shelly doesn't win this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3565407;
    Am I the only one still watching?!!
    I sure hope that Shelly doesn't win this.

I'm watching, too. I don't think Shelly will win. The favorite right now seems to be Theresa, by watching the judges' reactions.

I really hope Shelly does not make the top 3. More and more she's talking about her "modeling experience." She seems more like an actress.

Ack!! New episode tonite???? I have to find a rerun ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3565613;
    I'm watching, too. I don't think Shelly will win. The favorite right now seems to be Theresa, by watching the judges' reactions.

I really hope Shelly does not make the top 3. More and more she's talking about her "modeling experience." She seems more like an actress.
    I can't stand Shelly.

I bet it comes down to Teresa and Jamie.

I'd be fine with Teresa winning, OMG!, every time I see that she is 47 I'm flat out amazed. I hope to look that good at her age.

I haven't been able to stand Shelly from the moment she showed up on the screen and every week my dislike grows. I wanted to smack her when she mentioned her modeling experience. This from the woman who cried and said nobody had ever told her how pretty she was. Riiiight. How come the judges didn't call her on that? I did snicker with glee, however, when they jumped her for whining about being paired up with her enemy and how her "friend" had betrayed her.

Was I the only one who thought the "fears" challenge/photo shoot was cruel? Why do things like this just for drama purposes? Just do straight shoots, I prefer those anyways. I don't need to see these poor women having break downs.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Truthfully, I didn't see any real breakdowns. I thought that all of the women stepped up to their challenges. I'm wondering if I would have done as well.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thanks for the heads up & the rec. on this show Lucy and Shay. I saw the thread here last year when it was almost over and it looked like an interesting one. One of the things that bugs me about a lot of the reality shows is the focus on people in their late teens and 20s. I'm just out of that age range but it's always bothered me b/c you gain so much wisdom later in life that can enhance talent and even beauty.

I've missed bits and pieces here and there but have seen most of each episode, I think. ITA about Shelly. At first she just seemed insecure but sweet and now it appears like she may be so insecure that she can't get along w/ others. LeeAnn, conversely, seems to have toned it down and appears to be trying to fit in w/ the group.

Also agree that Teresa is the favorite. Cindy is the most striking in person (on the tv screen, in person), I think, and Jamie takes a lot of strong photos but Teresa's photos are the most impressive, imo. I really admire Dolores and she looks fantastic! Fear she may be the next to go, though.

ETA: Just did a quick check of the 'She's Got the Look' site. Who the heck is Jacqueline? Was she the first eliminated? Maybe I haven't seen as much of this show as I think...
    Last edited by chrisg; 07-13-2009 at 01:56 PM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread