+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Living Lohan

Living Lohan

Anyone watching this show? That mother is so unlikeable! EWWW!

Re: Living Lohan

Her children are merely stairs in her climb for her 15 minutes. There was no warmth, love or eye contact with the kids - she was friendlier to the judge at his birthday dinner, trying to get out of jury duty! And she calls herself the Orange Oprah! Glad to know that Lindsay has been so successful taking her advice...

TERRIBLE show. The girl "ali" cannot sing, and momma is just STARVED for fame & fortune.

Hasn't she screwed up one daughter enough, now she has to start on the other one?
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Talk about nose jobs. That daughter has a huge nose like Ashley Simpson had and did you notice how small that crazy mother's nose is?

This show is BORING! You can tell the mom loves being in the limelight and she's using this show as an excuse for attention for herself and not about getting Ali's career started.

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sukee;3025666;
    Hasn't she screwed up one daughter enough, now she has to start on the other one?
    I agree she talked about trying to protect her children on the preview. then why invite the world in your home. To me you have seen what the media can do, why do you believe its going to different for the other child ? It definitely makes her look selfish.
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

I think its going to be a trainwreck just like Hey Paula.

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar

yeah it does smell kind of crazy doesn't it
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

Just like complicated, I tried to watch. Really. And I watch Bad Girls and I couldn't get through this.

What a hard looking and sounding woman - I would expect to see a broad like that in the diner with Alice and Flo complaining about her corns and her plan to grow some tomatos on the roof of her trainer this summer. No wonder Lindsay is such a mess - Dina is graceless, joyless and self absorbed. And that voice - I expected to see a Camel in her hand at every moment.

And poor Ali - I know that Lilo is a mess now. But she really had a spark before substance abuse made her a parody of herself. Remember "Mean Girls" - she was great in that. Ali however is sure to follow in the less talented, less attracitve group of siblings including Ashley Simpson, Jamie Lynn Spears, that other Duff girl, any of the Baldwin brothers.

I wish that Dina would take a look at the sad shape that Lindsay is in, call shennanigans and yank her 2 other children as far out of the spotlight as is humanly possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast