+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Living Lohan

Re: Living Lohan

Based on the context, I think IRULE probably meant to use the word "legitimate."

Same here, that's what I thought.

is this show on this week

I know what was meant
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

Quote Originally Posted by The Pope;3062319;
    Between childhood and aldulthood, Lindsay was pretty attractive for about 15 minutes before becoming a burnt-out, empty 'former child star' husk. It seems when you have your kid modeling starting at age 3 it's difficult for them to be taken seriously as an adult star. What ever became of child labor laws?
    Tears streaming down my face - "HUSK" - that pretty much says it all!
    Dina will call websites and demand removal of crap from websites and threaten with 'her lawyers' but essentially do nothing to prepubescent punks at school. Made no sense. The easy way out was to withdraw Ali from school and blame it on the MEAN girls. UNeducated. UNtalented. UNbelievable.

I had never seen the show until today when I was folding laundry....about 15 minutes of Ali demanding she have her own puppy....Dina saying NO, that there are way too many dogs in the house....Ali just totally ignores her mom and goes with her cousin to buy a puppy...................

Another typical celebrity brat!!!

Please enough already Reality TV Producers with all these brats needing AIRTIME...........

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3070906;
    I had never seen the show until today when I was folding laundry....about 15 minutes of Ali demanding she have her own puppy....Dina saying NO, that there are way too many dogs in the house....Ali just totally ignores her mom and goes with her cousin to buy a puppy...................

Please enough already Reality TV Producers with all these brats needing AIRTIME...........
    That ep almost made me cry! To have a child that comes home with a puppy after you've said no is bad enough, but to make an impulse purchase from a pet store is absolutely disgusting. I'm glad that I have taught my daughter that pets are members of the family, not toys to be bought on impulse. Sorry Alli, but supporting puppy mills doesn't make you cool, it just reaffirms to everyone how trashy your family really is. I hope she enjoys all the problems her poorly-bred dog will have. Good luck housebreaking the poor thing.

FORT Fanatic

Just saw it, oh my gosh it was painful to watch. It was almost like they were working off a script - esp the oldest son. I've seen better acting when my nephew makes up a lie and he can't lie worth beans. The entire episode just seemed set up & fake from beginning to end.

As for the dog - yeah Dina, that's the way to show your kids who's in charge "I'll give you 24 hours to prove to me you deserve the dog" - what happens 72 hours later when Ali loses interest? She should've marched that puppy right back to the store. And what store allows a child to purchase a dog?

Back to the oldest son, hmmm, you think perhaps girlfriend doesn't want to 'get to know your family' when there's a camera in her face? Real great way to give her warm fuzzies about the family.

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;3077950;
    Just saw it, oh my gosh it was painful to watch. It was almost like they were working off a script - esp the oldest son. I've seen better acting when my nephew makes up a lie and he can't lie worth beans. The entire episode just seemed set up & fake from beginning to end.

As for the dog - yeah Dina, that's the way to show your kids who's in charge "I'll give you 24 hours to prove to me you deserve the dog" - what happens 72 hours later when Ali loses interest? She should've marched that puppy right back to the store. And what store allows a child to purchase a dog?

Back to the oldest son, hmmm, you think perhaps girlfriend doesn't want to 'get to know your family' when there's a camera in her face? Real great way to give her warm fuzzies about the family.
    Agreed! What a disgusting man the petshop owner must be. He has absolutely no scruples whatsoever!
    I wonder if the oldest son even told his girlfriend they'd be filming on that day? Or maybe she thought they wouldn't be home at the time and that's why she went. I can't imagine anyone wanting to meet them!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3070906;

Well, you have to admit that if the parent is Dina Lohan its a bit harder to defend the notion of children needing to have an ingrained respect for a parent.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast