+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Living Lohan

Re: Living Lohan

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3060032;
    You are absolutely right, the Lohan girls are no beauties!
    Dina so obviously had a nose job, but look at the honker on the father!

also......will someone kindly pm me to remind me on how to enlarge photos from the thumbnails?
    I will be forever grateful!
    I'd be forever grateful if someone could tell me how to post a thumbnail instead of a giant pic. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3060032;
    You are absolutely right, the Lohan girls are no beauties!
    Dina so obviously had a nose job, but look at the honker on the father!

also......will someone kindly pm me to remind me on how to enlarge photos from the thumbnails?
    I will be forever grateful!
    I don't think Dina had a nose job. it's probably tissue degeneration from a lack of a life or soul
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

But, the nose still looks the same!

Well, saying that Ali is "the ugly daughter" is kind of implying that Lindsay is the pretty daughter, which I'm not so sure is true....
    I should have clarified.
    When Lindsay was 17 - 18, she was a cute girl. Then she got all into the party scene, too much sun, too much bleaching her hair (she needs to stay with red), & started looking like a 40-year old hooker. She hasn't looked good in years, but once upon a time, she did look good.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I agree, she was "cute' once upon a time. The problem is she grew up too fast. It's amazing how fast excessive alcohol, recreational drugs and cigarettes can take affect on your physical appearance and even the sound of her voice.

Between childhood and aldulthood, Lindsay was pretty attractive for about 15 minutes before becoming a burnt-out, empty 'former child star' husk. It seems when you have your kid modeling starting at age 3 it's difficult for them to be taken seriously as an adult star. What ever became of child labor laws?

FORT Newbie

You can tell from their show, Living Lohan that the media plays a huge party in their lives. It's gotta be hard on them. Lindsay is gonna make a comeback, she's starting in a new comedy and Ali has just began her career. I'm excited to watch more of the show and see the debut of her album in Las Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by IRULE;3062627;
    You can tell from their show, Living Lohan that the media plays a huge party in their lives. It's gotta be hard on them. Lindsay is gonna make a comeback, she's starting in a new comedy and Ali has just began her career. I'm excited to watch more of the show and see the debut of her album in Las Vegas.
    I honestly didn't think Lindsay Lohan had any fans, left. Interesting that you are looking forward to Ali's album, I wonder how many people actually are.

FORT Newbie

I want to hear what Ali sounds like when the whole album is put together. You only hear bits and pieces of her singing on her show, Living Lohan.

That Jeremy kid is producing her album right? Is he a ligament producer? I've never heard of him before the show.

ligament

SYLLABICATION: lig·a·ment
    NOUN: 1. Anatomy A sheet or band of tough, fibrous tissue connecting bones or cartilages at a joint or supporting an organ. 2. A unifying or connecting tie or bond.
    ETYMOLOGY: Middle English, from Medieval Latin ligmentum, from Latin, bandage, from ligre, to bind. See lien.
    OTHER FORMS: liga·mental (-mntl) , liga·menta·ry (-mnt-r, -mntr) , liga·mentous —ADJECTIVE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast