+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Living Lohan

Re: Living Lohan

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3046694;

They really do look alike. Well they did before Ashley (actually I think it's Ashlee) had all that plastic surgery.
    Yes, they do look alike, but mostly it's their obscene use of nepotism and reality tv to display their lukewarm musical talents that makes them seem like the same person.

Other people I thought were the same person:

Wild Bill Hickok & Buffalo Bill Cody
    Ghengis Kahn & Attila the Hun
    Heidi Montage & Stephanie Pratt
    The Olsen Twins & The Devil
    Last edited by The Pope; 06-11-2008 at 05:20 PM.
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

FORT Fanatic

I just saw the most recent episode. I'm speechless. If Ali was such a target of harassment you'd think Mommy-dearest would do more than vent to her mommy. I'd dunno, I'd start with a meeting with the principal demanding action. Then perhaps a meeting with the other parents (though with teens that could make things worse). But above all I sure as heck wouldn't saddle my kid with a camera crew pointing out that she's different. She kept saying they went through it with Lindsay - if that's the case why make it worse for Ali?!? Like the kids teasing her aren't going to see the show, how she reacted and what she really thinks of them? As if she doesn't have a younger child who will have an even tougher time living down TWO older sister screwups and an unbalanced mother?

A couple delusional Dina Lohan observations:

-Sitting at home in her office, Dina talks to the camera about her decision to "let cameras into her home for the first time" for an upcoming Access Hollywood interview.

-Ali is SPECIAL because at the tender age of 14 she knows exactly what she wants to do with her life: Become a famous Pop star/Actress like practically every other 14-year-old girl in America.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pope;3053553;
    A couple delusional Dina Lohan observations:

-Sitting at home in her office, Dina talks to the camera about her decision to "let cameras into her home for the first time" for an upcoming Access Hollywood interview.

-Ali is SPECIAL because at the tender age of 14 she knows exactly what she wants to do with her life: Become a famous Pop star/Actress like practically every other 14-year-old girl in America.
    lol exactly!

I help out with a girls volleyball team and they are all 14 and 15 yr olds... every single one of them knows it all.

Once a season we take them out as a team to celebrate and we let them choose, BOTH times all they wanted to do was go to the local pizza place because it offers kareoke and they get to act out their dream of being a teen pop star up on a stage.

They're a cute bunch of kids but just like you said they ALL want to be the next Britney or Lindsay or Hannah Montana

Dina Lohan is a nut!
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

I wonder how many times Dina dropped the phrase "Mean Girls" in the "mean girls" episode. It was fairly excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pope;3058350;
    I wonder how many times Dina dropped the phrase "Mean Girls" in the "mean girls" episode. It was fairly excessive.
    Too bad the "Mean Girls" at Ali's school are sooooo jealous of Ali's incredible beauty! Please, "Mean Girls"! Don't hate her because she's beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by LocaCola;3058365;
    Too bad the "Mean Girls" at Ali's school are sooooo jealous of Ali's incredible beauty! Please, "Mean Girls"! Don't hate her because she's beautiful!
    eeesh! Ali is definitely the "ugly daughter." Sorry if that's MEAN, but the girl is just not cute. At all.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3059008;
    eeesh! Ali is definitely the "ugly daughter." Sorry if that's MEAN, but the girl is just not cute. At all.
    Ashley Simpson was the ugly sister until her nose job and now she looks better than Jessica. Once Alli gets her nose job and hair colored more to fit her skin tone, she'll look better.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3059008;
    Well, saying that Ali is "the ugly daughter" is kind of implying that Lindsay is the pretty daughter, which I'm not so sure is true....

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3059548;
    Ashley Simpson was the ugly sister until her nose job and now she looks better than Jessica. Once Alli gets her nose job and hair colored more to fit her skin tone, she'll look better.
    Er, I think maybe a chin job *and* nose job may be a better idea.

You are absolutely right, the Lohan girls are no beauties!
    Dina so obviously had a nose job, but look at the honker on the father!

also......will someone kindly pm me to remind me on how to enlarge photos from the thumbnails?
    I will be forever grateful!
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast