+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Living Lohan

Re: Living Lohan

So is Dina Lohan's job primarily to complain about what people say about them on the internet?
    I hope I don't get a threatening phone call from her
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3024333;
    Anyone watching this show? That mother is so unlikeable! EWWW!
    Not unlike EACH AND EVERY one of those New York housewives. Horrid.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3029838;
    Yes, I did notice the house. I thought it was very average, I also noticed she is not a very good housekeeper. Especially, since she probably has someone come in to do it for her. Her nose is on the same route as Michael Jackson's nose, if she does anymore to it, she'll just another hole in her face.
    Really this is a lose lose situation for her. If her house was "grander" people would be talking about all of Lindsay's money she spent on her house.

I'm not defending her or her behavior in any way. I agree with the poster who said if I got a call saying the fire department was at my house and my kids were there alone, I'd probably have gotten a speeding ticket making my way home.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady;3044635;
    Really this is a lose lose situation for her. If her house was "grander" people would be talking about all of Lindsay's money she spent on her house.

I'm not defending her or her behavior in any way. I agree with the poster who said if I got a call saying the fire department was at my house and my kids were there alone, I'd probably have gotten a speeding ticket making my way home.
    ITA on the house issue. But, I feel this reality has not been a good idea so far for either her or her daughter Ali. I always thought Dina Lohan was ridiculous but this show has proved she is the money grubbing, controlling, uncaring mother that is portrayed through the media.

Yeah the whole "fire department is at your house" ordeal was just so wrong.

And the firemen tell the kids to get an electrician into the house THAT night, as in pronto.

Next we see MommyDearest a few days later saying that she has not had an electrician in yet. I guess I should be sooooo busy!

Plus she has the audacity to say something like "Oh if the rags ever got a hold of a story like this" we would never hear the end of it. Ummm, idiot.....broadcasting it over cable tv is not like mum's the word. Capiche???

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3045516;
    Yeah the whole "fire department is at your house" ordeal was just so wrong.

And the firemen tell the kids to get an electrician into the house THAT night, as in pronto.

Next we see MommyDearest a few days later saying that she has not had an electrician in yet. I guess I should be sooooo busy!

Plus she has the audacity to say something like "Oh if the rags ever got a hold of a story like this" we would never hear the end of it. Ummm, idiot.....broadcasting it over cable tv is not like mum's the word. Capiche???
    Another indication of what an IDIOT this Dina Lohan is, I can't stand to even look at this woman, let alone listen to her. I usually can get through reality shows, but I just can't stomach this one! Icky!

Kill.me.now. I'm on break from school until July and found myself watching only a few minutes, which turned into the rest of the episode and then the next. It's one of those "trainwreck" type shows that you can't look away even though you know you should . To me, Ali is to Lindsay like Ashley is to Jessica (Simpson).

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3046426;
    Kill.me.now. I'm on break from school until July and found myself watching only a few minutes, which turned into the rest of the episode and then the next. It's one of those "trainwreck" type shows that you can't look away even though you know you should . To me, Ali is to Lindsay like Ashley is to Jessica (Simpson).
    Ali Lohan and Ashley Simpson are actually two different people?!
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

Quote Originally Posted by The Pope;3046465;
    Ali Lohan and Ashley Simpson are actually two different people?!

They really do look alike. Well they did before Ashley (actually I think it's Ashlee) had all that plastic surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3046694;

They really do look alike. Well they did before Ashley (actually I think it's Ashlee) had all that plastic surgery.
    Yeah, she got rid of the bump on her nose and turned it in for a baby bump!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast