+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3149005;
    Exactly to the bolded quote....Chelsea Hendler ripped on Denise in her monologue about the exact thing. If you don't want to be asked about your private life, then don't do a reality show that showcases that exact aspect of your life.
    First of all I LOVE Chelsea! Second.. dont do a reality show then go on tour to promote it! Denise is a nut job..and needs to be yanked off the air.. and the poor children given to Charlie at this point. I honestly think he has more of a brain then Denise does. I feel for the girls.
    It's not Complicated, It's boring, It's stupid.. and better yet Denise.. It's a Train Wreck.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by CAdreamin;3148898;
    I enjoyed this show and really came to like Denise a lot.
    I did too.
    I think she has a great group of friends around her and the support of her dad and sister.
    I decided before the show started that I'd detest her, but I actually found her quite likeable. She was funny, and managed to maintain a pretty good sense of humour about herself for the most part.

I don't know that I'd like real life, non-tv show Denise, but the Denise I saw on my tv for the past few weeks I came to like quite a lot.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3151049;
    I did too.
    I think she has a great group of friends around her and the support of her dad and sister.
    I decided before the show started that I'd detest her, but I actually found her quite likeable. She was funny, and managed to maintain a pretty good sense of humour about herself for the most part.

I don't know that I'd like real life, non-tv show Denise, but the Denise I saw on my tv for the past few weeks I came to like quite a lot.
    I totally agree...100%. I really thought I would hate this show and not like Denise very much, but really grew to like her, on the show, at least. I think it was a good idea for her to do the show. She is strikingly beautiful, too! Her sister is good looking too, but no where as beautiful as Denise. That must be hard.

Ruh-roh...
    Richards' Reality Show 'Facing Axe'

Former Bond girl Denise Richards' reality show is facing the axe because of falling viewer figures, according to reports.

Denise Richards: It's Complicated launched on U.S. network E! earlier this year and was an instant hit, allowing viewers a sneak peak into the actress' life with her two daughters with ex-husband Charlie Sheen.

But sources claim the way she handled her public battle with Sheen over custody of three year old Lola and Sam, two, has turned viewers off.

An insider tells America's Star magazine, "The numbers started out pretty good - just over 1.5 million tuned into the premiere episode. But the audience has dropped off. Denise has turned into an unappealing reality star."

Richards' bad language on the programme has also angered the public.

The source adds, "Viewers were disgusted that a mother of two young girls would use such foul language."
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Well can't say I am all that surprised.

What I find really odd is that in that quote they used the work PEAK rather than PEEK and "the actress" life" should have been "the actress's life."

Who writes this stuff?

I was really starting to like her but her last episode where she kept getting upset at the press for asking about her decision to put the girls in the show brought her down a little in my book. Not that the girls are on the show, because I don't see anything wrong with the limited appearances they've had, but her reaction to the questions was over the top (calling that one woman a c&*t was sooo out of line even if the woman was being a bit of a bit#@).

I would like to know what the truth is behind her latest battle with Charlie and her possibly accusing him of molesting the girls. If she's jumping to conclusions without any real reason or proof then I will lose all respect for her. Like I said, that's not an accusation to be taken lightly. I really hope she isn't just off her rocker like Charlie claims she is. But she just might be after all . Her relationship with her sister, father, and friends makes her look so normal and down to earth. I hope that's the real Denise.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3158588;
    I was really starting to like her but her last episode where she kept getting upset at the press for asking about her decision to put the girls in the show brought her down a little in my book. Not that the girls are on the show, because I don't see anything wrong with the limited appearances they've had, but her reaction to the questions was over the top (calling that one woman a c&*t was sooo out of line even if the woman was being a bit of a bit#@).

I would like to know what the truth is behind her latest battle with Charlie and her possibly accusing him of molesting the girls. If she's jumping to conclusions without any real reason or proof then I will lose all respect for her. Like I said, that's not an accusation to be taken lightly. I really hope she isn't just off her rocker like Charlie claims she is. But she just might be after all :mmm. Her relationship with her sister, father, and friends makes her look so normal and down to earth. I hope that's the real Denise.

Sadly I fear that she might be as kooky as Charlie says she is..
    I think she's one of those people who react before they think, and they OVER react to boot.

I have read several different reports of her reacting in bizarre ways to situations, I agree with you calling the woman a _____ for posing that question only made Denise look bad but that's Denise.

When she was filming the movie up here with Pam Anderson she blew her stack over something and threw a laptop out of her hotel room and hit an elderly lady walking on the street below.
    When the cops came to question her she reacted like a jackass... it went on and on and was in the local papers here for weeks.

She should probably forget about reality TV and go get some anger counseling etc.
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

Well her life just got a little less complicated:
    E! has pink-slipped Denise Richards' reality show.

Richards, who went to court last year to fight ex-husband Charlie Sheen for rights to have their children appear on the show "It's Complicated," turned out to be a less-than-stellar reality star.

A show low-light was her confrontation with an editor for a magazine over how she has been portrayed in the tabloid press.

"The numbers started out pretty good - just over 1.5 million tuned in for the premiere episode," a source told "The Insider" yesterday. "But the audience has dropped off. "
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3178793;
    Well her life just got a little less complicated:
    I actually thought the show's high light was when she told off that editor. Too bad, I was beginning to like Irv!

I just realized the title of this thread is wrong!
    The show is not Denise Richards slash It's complicated. It's: Denise Richards COLON It's complicated!

Ahh well... it's neither now!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread