+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

Re: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

Considering he is a recovering alcoholic (with a predisposition since his father is also in recovery), drug abuser and frequenter of prostitutes...maybe Jenna Jameson would be the only good fit.

I agree, I like her for some reason. I tried, too to not like her but she seems down to earth and that she would make a really good bff. But, she is not complicated, brain surgery is complicated not Denise Richards!

Ok, I really hope this isn't true but the news is out there that Denise called an emergency hearing with the judge and is accusing Charlie of molesting the girls . Not only do I hope it's not true that he would be doing something so despicable, but I hope it's not true that she's even accusing him. That is a very serious accusation :nono. I think I read it at PerezHilton or Page Six but that doesn't mean it's not true (the accusation). Charlie may be a lot of things but I would have a very hard time believing he would be inappropriate with his children. Sure, they may have accidentally stumbled across some inappropriate images on his computer or walked in on him with his new wife, but I really don't think he would intentionally harm them. Of course I don't personally know him or Denise so you never know. But still...

I refuse to watch this show and I'm amazed anyone can, really. If even half the things that come out in the press about their divorce are true, this woman doesn't deserve a TV show. She deserves a rubber room.

I'm not saying Sheen doesn't need serious help himself, and I'm certainly not defending him or taking his side. I'm just speaking about her end of things.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I hope those accusations aren't true either! Those poor little girls, they are going to have a hard time growing up with two constantly warring parents who obviously hate each other. Plus being targets for the papparazzi.
    I watched the season finale of the show last night and what confused me was Denise doing all the interviews and then getting upset at the questions she was being asked. What did she expect? Then saying she wanted to keep her life private. Why would you put yourself and your children on a reality show then? She should get back into acting and give up the reality show business.

I don't think Richards is complicated per se; the divorce with Sheen and all it entails is complicated. I've watched the entire season,except the finale, and the show is rather dull. What is intriguing is her relationship with Sheen, but it never will be a part of the show. I don't think there should be a season two.

I enjoyed this show and really came to like Denise a lot.

This woman is so filled with hate, I don't know how she gets down her meals during the day. She is without a doubt the most untalented, evil _itch imaginable. Good luck Charlie, you'll have to be dealing with her till your girls hit 18.

Actually, they will be involved with each other until the day one of them dies. Seriously. You say 18, but it might even be 21 now. If the girls go to college, he'll be involved with DR throughout their college lives. They will be at the high school and college graduations. If the girls get married, both parents will be at the weddings. If they have kiddies, etc., both CS and DR will be involved with the girls and indirectly each other....every year for birthday parties, etc.

There will be situations where they will both be involved, in the same room even, because of the girls. And that won't end until one of them dies.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3146984;
    I hope those accusations aren't true either! Those poor little girls, they are going to have a hard time growing up with two constantly warring parents who obviously hate each other. Plus being targets for the papparazzi.
    I watched the season finale of the show last night and what confused me was Denise doing all the interviews and then getting upset at the questions she was being asked. What did she expect? Then saying she wanted to keep her life private. Why would you put yourself and your children on a reality show then? She should get back into acting and give up the reality show business.
    Exactly to the bolded quote....Chelsea Hendler ripped on Denise in her monologue about the exact thing. If you don't want to be asked about your private life, then don't do a reality show that showcases that exact aspect of your life.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread