+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

Re: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

My husband was channel surfing the other day & stopped on this for a few minutes. One of Denise's friends was having a "pleasure party" (I think that's how they referred to it) with all these sex toys & accessories & stuff. The part that made me roll my eyes though was Denise acting like she wasn't familiar with any of this stuff. Come on, lady, who are you kidding? You were married to Charlie Sheen, a man known for seeing prostitutes & being into kinky crap...as if you guys never used any "props" & what-not when you were together!

Seriously, who does she think she's fooling?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Last night was an uncomfortable episode, as the brother- in- law clearly wanted to jump Denise's bones.

I couldn't even get through last night's episode I had to shut it off and cancel my season pass from TIVO. It isn't complicated, Denise -- just ridiculous!

It isn't complicated at all ...it's bull s--t
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

It's not complicated. It's scripted.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

I thought she was a terrible actress until I saw an episode of this show. She almost pulls off being real.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm;3089857;
    Last night was an uncomfortable episode, as the brother- in- law clearly wanted to jump Denise's bones.
    That's nothing. Any therapist will tell you a lot of men fantasize about their sister-in-laws. It would only gets complicated if he tried anything.

His wife is beautiful, but she's his wife and mother of his children. It's habit. Plus, her sister seems pretty sharp, I'm pretty sure she knows he thinks Denise is hot.

What made me turn the channel was her nephew's friends trying to get him to look at her centerfold. It skeeved me out!

Quote Originally Posted by naomibanks;3094208;
    What made me turn the channel was her nephew's friends trying to get him to look at her centerfold. It skeeved me out!
    After Denise became aware of what they were doing, she sent the boys home and had a talk with the nephew.

At the end of the show, when they were saying good-bye after their "white trash" weekend, the nephew asked her if she would sign his copy of Playboy so that he could sell it and make big bucks!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3095008;
    After Denise became aware of what they were doing, she sent the boys home and had a talk with the nephew.

At the end of the show, when they were saying good-bye after their "white trash" weekend, the nephew asked her if she would sign his copy of Playboy so that he could sell it and make big bucks!

LoL! Maybe I should have stuck it out. I get they're just children, and I could understand if they just picked on him about Auntie Denise naked, but I thought it was weird they wanted to see him look at her nude. Boundaries people!

Smart kid, thinkin' ahead!

I tried not to like her but darn it, I do! She comes off as down to earth (as much as someone in her position can be) and I like that she acknowledges the white trash in her, as I've definitely got some in me . I know her show is scripted and such, but I still find it enjoyable. I did read though that her neighbors are not happy with all the dogs she has and have filed a complaint. I think celebrities do go overboard sometimes with the amount of pets they have. I understand their wanting to give good homes to pets but most of the time these are purebreds they have, not rescues. And having too many pets can be detrimental to their well-being, no matter how well intentioned the owners are. Unless you're Cesar Milan and know what you're doing, it's best not to have a zoo running around pooping and peeing everywhere. But again, I still like her. I like Charlie too though. I think they just weren't a good fit.

+ Reply to Thread