+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

Re: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

I like this show, it's entertaining. I thought it was great that she called that reporter a c*nt.

I didn't have an opinion on her before watching this show, now I think she seems like a decent person. I mean granted, she has issues but really who doesn't..and more to the point what person willing to marry Charlie Sheen wouldn't have issues.

I don't think any of us really know what was going on with Ritchie Sambora and Heather Locklear or whether her and Denise were friends when they got together (Denise claims they weren't). It doesn't matter to me really.

Also, PP is right, a man who doesn't want to be 'stolen' can't be.

What network is this show on? I'm not seeing it on my guide thingie for some reason.

Denise Richards looks like a fish. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3042190;
    What network is this show on? I'm not seeing it on my guide thingie for some reason.
    It airs on "E" on Sunday evenings.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3042112;
    I like this show, it's entertaining. I thought it was great that she called that reporter a c*nt. ...
    I agree. I love the show and I LOVE her. Amazing how majority of people here believe all the tabloids. Besides, she was NOT best friends with Heather and in fact they were no longer friends long before she started seeing Richie. She admitted to dating Sambora but denies having an affair with him.

Amazing -- with Sheen's reputation, Denise getting the heat. I LOVE her laugh. I know lots of women who swear as bad as her -- God only knows why. For all the self-righteous here, don't even think of listening to Howard Stern!!! Oh, I guess that's okay, because he's a guy.

Puhleez!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3028908;
    I think Emilio should be counting his blessings that she didn't focus on him. I can't stand her at all.
    Yeah, right. He married the "lovely" Paula Abdul.....

Not even close.

I just watched the second episode, and I have to say she isn't as bad as she is made out to be. That tabloid reporter that she went to see was indeed what Denise called her. What a smug b****!!! I can't imagine the amount of frustration and anger that I would have as a result of constantly reading lies about my family and me. I can't believe I am saying this but this is one reality show (so far) that has changed my opinion on a celebrity through their reality show. Denise Richards may appear to be a little empty headed but she seems harmless and seems to genuinely love her family. I can't say the same for that obnoxious, disgusting, money grubbing, and phony excuse of a mother called Dina Lohan!

[QUOTE....... I can't say the same for that obnoxious, disgusting, money grubbing, and phony excuse of a mother called Dina Lohan![/QUOTE]

Egads!! Don't EVEN get me started on her.

This show is just getting more horrible by the week. She has absolutely no substance to her at all. I just saw the previews to next week's episode - subject... sex toys. How appropriate for her.

omg her agent's lips are bigger than hers. Is that normal?

+ Reply to Thread