+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

Re: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

The first Joel McHale did on this week's edition of The Soup, was show a montage of Denise Richard's "potty" mouth. She is beautiful, she has a very "innocent" look to her, and I wonder if she swears so much to try and change that image.

Quote Originally Posted by petite_indigo;3028744;
    I find it funny that in the preview for next week's show they bring up the richie sambora incident. She then states" how does one steal another woman's husband" or something a long those lines. Um its easy , u wouldn't be the first. That whole statement bothers me
    This certainly isn't a defense of the woman at all, BUT:
    Husbands are not inanimate objects, like a bracelet or cute shoes.
    One cannot "steal" a man who truely does not wish to be stolen.
    No matter how much of a sneaky vixen a woman may be, the choice to cheat or leave his wife is ultimately up to the man.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

True, she didn't steal him. Locklear and Sambora were separated and divorcing but still, Heather Locklear was her friend, a close friend, there is code of conduct that girlfriends follow.

Absolutely! You don't date the man that your "best" friend (or any friend) is divorcing. You just DON'T. Period.

Ok, I said I wouldn't watch again, but whatever .........Anyway-do you guys think that meeting with the tabloid lady was staged or real?

Totally staged, no doubt. And it sucked! This whole show sucks and I won't be tuning in next week - I cannot believe I watched two whole episodes! I would really like that hour of my life back...

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3032803;
    True, she didn't steal him. Locklear and Sambora were separated and divorcing but still, Heather Locklear was her friend, a close friend, there is code of conduct that girlfriends follow.
    Not just close friend...best friend. She spent nights over there after Charlie left comforting Denise, helping with the kids, giving her lawyer referals, etc...and that's how Denise paid her back. Dreadful.

Also, the reason why they split up in the FIRST place was because HEather found some incriminating pics of "someone." Guess who.

Oh, I agree. She was a class A *explitive* for ever "going there".
    But still, He participated willingly. That's all I mean. He wasn't stolen.

AAAnnyway: Charlie Sheen marries real estate agent

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Charlie Sheen, star of the television comedy "Two and a Half Men," married fiancee Brooke Mueller in Beverly Hills on Friday night, according to several media reports.

It is the third marriage for Sheen, 42, and the first for Mueller, 30, described as a real estate agent and former actress. The couple had been engaged since July 2007.

The actor has enjoyed a long career in Hollywood that includes work on TV and in movies ranging from the 1986 Vietnam War film "Platoon" to baseball comedy "Major League."

He is the son of actor Martin Sheen and brother to actor and director Emilio Estevez, both of whom were guests at the wedding, according to Us magazine's website, Usmagazine.com.

His daughters with his former wife Denise Richards, from whom he was divorced in 2006, were flower girls in Friday's ceremony, according to the website.
    Boy, we do loves our temporary marriages don't we.
    Last edited by ClosetNerd; 06-02-2008 at 01:15 PM.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3027890;
    Isn't there a law preventing owning more than 3 dogs? I know Paris Hilton was busted on that but it could be that Denise Richards lives outside city limits where the law is not enforced.
    Even outside the city limits you are usually allowed only 4-5 dogs. She probably has a kennel license, though. She'd need it for 10 dogs. All of her dogs are purebreds she probably paid thousands of dollars for. Why not rescue a dog and donate all the money you'd waste buying a purebred instead? It also bothers me that she thinks it's so cute and fun to breed her pig. I wonder if she breeds her dogs as well?
    DR is pretty, but she was beautiful with dark hair. I don't think the blond hair suits her at all.

Before watching this show I never had an opinion of Denise Richards. Now seeing her personality gives me the repelling feeling of a mouthful of rancid milk.
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

+ Reply to Thread