+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

FORT Regular

Re: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

She mentioned she lives on a farm, so probably isn't limited by law to a certain number of animals.

The cursing seemed forced somehow.

She seems to really love her girls and we didn't see her curse around them. The fact that she has had her dad come live with her after his wife/her mom died of cancer at a relatively young age tugged at my heart.

This isn't nice to say, but she has been described in first-person accounts as a very dim bulb. Beautiful no doubt, but almost nothing upstairs, as reported by "a civilian" who interacted with her.

She's very pretty but way too much potty mouth

and why do all these celebrities have so many animals?

On almost every celebrity reality show they have at least 5 - 10 dogs and very rarely are they house trained.

They seem to think it's no big deal to have turds and puddles of pee here there and everywhere even with toddlers in the house

Quote Originally Posted by Lostgirl;3028184;
    They seem to think it's no big deal to have turds and puddles of pee here there and everywhere even with toddlers in the house
    That's because they don't have to do the cleaning up.

I haven't seen this show in the listings yet...I must have missed it when it was aired on CH. The title of the show makes me laugh, though...I don't see anything complicated about a C-level actress who manages to marry into a very famous Hollywood family and ends up a bitter divorcee. Too bad she picked the wrong son...I don't think Emilio Estevez is the womanizing jerk Charlie is known to be.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar

I find it funny that in the preview for next week's show they bring up the richie sambora incident. She then states" how does one steal another woman's husband" or something a long those lines. Um its easy , u wouldn't be the first. That whole statement bothers me
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

I saw one epi....I think there is only one epi so far BUT she must have mentioned at least 3x that she was a "Bond" girl!!! Yup, I agree a C actress. Oh and Richie's name came up a few times!!!

Hey I love animals but there are way too many animals in her house!!!

The Dad seems like an awesome guy. I will say Denise is a very pretty girl for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3028623;
    Too bad she picked the wrong son...I don't think Emilio Estevez is the womanizing jerk Charlie is known to be.
    I think Emilio should be counting his blessings that she didn't focus on him. I can't stand her at all.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

this is why I remember her............

Denise Richards tosses laptops from balcony - Celebrities - MSNBC.com

RICHMOND, British Columbia - A spokeswoman for Denise Richards blamed aggressive paparazzi for a run-in that prompted the Hollywood actress to toss a pair of laptops from a balcony, causing minor injuries to two elderly women.

I won't watch the show, but I stopped by to see if everyone was trashing her
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

Oh, this show is AWFUL I was desperately looking for a replacement for my "Housewives", but I don't think this will be it

Denise is SO vacant it's sad, but boy, what I wouldn't give to look like her!

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;3024435;
    It's not that complicated to know that she's a skank. This woman creates her own negativity and is the cause of her own unhappiness.
    yes, i agree. she is a skank indeed.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i think she's so incredibly beautiful .... what a waste.

+ Reply to Thread