+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

Re: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

Watched it last night. Won't be watching it again. She goes on and on about family and being a mother and all I saw was foul mouth language and being more concerned about her pigs, their sex life and getting the one pig pregnant. And about her dating life and finding another man for herself. She should concentrate on moving on with her life after divorce, getting her career back on track, and those beautiful little girls.

I was really surprised to hear that they gave this woman her own show. Do they really think that many people are interested? The only reason I even recognize her name is due to the ugly break-up with her ex, but simply recognizing her name is not nearly enough to get me to watch a show about her... From the sound of it, I'm not missing anything...

I am not even sure why I clicked on this link, other than to see if anyone was actually watching this show.

I have never liked her, even before he split with Charlie, I didn't think she was that good of an actress, actually, I don't think she is good at all, in fact she was in this movie the other night on lifetime, and although I wanted to watch so badly because of the hunky male playing opposite, I couldn't. I couldn't stand to watch her.

So, as you can tell I haven't watched this and I don;t plan to. And for what you all are saying, I am not missing anything worth watching anyway.

Thanks!
    "That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger"

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3026471;
    I was really surprised to hear that they gave this woman her own show. Do they really think that many people are interested? The only reason I even recognize her name is due to the ugly break-up with her ex, but simply recognizing her name is not nearly enough to get me to watch a show about her... From the sound of it, I'm not missing anything...
    Don't forget the other reason people recognize her name is that she dated her best friends husband (Heather Locklear) while they were divorcing.

I had high hopes for this show as nothings even been able to replace the Anna Nicole SMith show for me. Lord, her life is SO boring! I had TIVO'd the show and didn't even make it to the date. Seriously, my life is more excitng. And, sadly, Denise has no insight or sense of humor. Sad really

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wickedorchid;3026599;
    I had high hopes for this show as nothings even been able to replace the Anna Nicole SMith show for me. Lord, her life is SO boring! I had TIVO'd the show and didn't even make it to the date. Seriously, my life is more excitng. And, sadly, Denise has no insight or sense of humor. Sad really
    I kind of think that this sort of reaction is exactly what Denise was hoping for. She's got a public image right now (deserved I think) of a self-centered star-crazed woman who will put her quest for fame and self-satisfaction ahead of family and friends. She tried to play victim in divorcing a guy that the rest of the world said "Charlie and Denise split ... I'm not surprised". She was viewed as a lot of bad things when she was perceived as stealing a friend's husband and tearing apart another family because hers had fallen apart. None of these are things that normal people could really relate to. I think that was hoping that people woudl tune in and say "wow, Denise is rather normal and has a rather boring life. She's more like me than I thought. I like her".

Instead, I think we can put "delusional" on that list of negative words that describe her.

I did warm up to her slightly when I saw she was an animal lover. She's gone too far in that regard, imo though. All those dogs, plus cats and three pigs with possibly more to come if she has her way.
    The dog eating the pig poop was disgusting.

I find her very unlikable. She has a bitch face. Never really looks happy for long and even when she is looks like she could turn on a dime and snap your head off for the slightest thing.
    He kids were reasonably cute, but I wish she'd tie their hair back. I hate seeing little girls with their hair all straggly round their faces like that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3027458;
    I did warm up to her slightly when I saw she was an animal lover. She's gone too far in that regard, imo though. All those dogs, plus cats and three pigs with possibly more to come if she has her way.
    The dog eating the pig poop was disgusting.

I find her very unlikable. She has a bitch face. Never really looks happy for long and even when she is looks like she could turn on a dime and snap your head off for the slightest thing.
    He kids were reasonably cute, but I wish she'd tie their hair back. I hate seeing little girls with their hair all straggly round their faces like that.
    I agree with you on this, she had way too many pets in the house. I'm sorry but pigs belong outside not inside the house. And why did they show the dog eating the pig's poop?? I don't need to see that! This show will be cancelled quickly!

I won't watch the show - no interest whatsoever in this or the lohan disaster.

but , DR is not complicated at all. she is exactly what she appears to be. and that is just plain not nice.

Quote Originally Posted by mynicholle;3027703;
    I agree with you on this, she had way too many pets in the house. I'm sorry but pigs belong outside not inside the house. And why did they show the dog eating the pig's poop?? I don't need to see that! This show will be cancelled quickly!
    Isn't there a law preventing owning more than 3 dogs? I know Paris Hilton was busted on that but it could be that Denise Richards lives outside city limits where the law is not enforced.

+ Reply to Thread