+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

Re: Denise Richards/It's Complicated

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3178793;
    Well her life just got a little less complicated:
    hmmmm maybe not...
    Looks like it's still on life support...

Return Of Denise Richards' Reality Show Looks Grim
    September 20th, 2008 6:00pm EDT

Former Bond girl Denise Richards faces an embarrassing u-turn after network executives admitted her reality TV show's second series is still on ice. The return of Denise Richards: It's Complicated was confirmed by the star earlier this month, quashing rumors it had been cancelled after a slump in viewing figures.

But according to TV executives at E!, the return of the actress' small screen series is still in doubt.

A spokesperson for the network tells the New York Post, "We are still deciding on (renewal for) a second season."

Return Of Denise Richards' Reality Show Looks Grim - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

That's good news for me because I just couldn't watch that show at all. I'm sure she's a good person, I just don't like the way she has gone about her whole divorce/relationships, etc.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3202559;
    I'm sure she's a good person
    You're more generous than I am.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Just when you thought it was safe to watch E again.

Denise Richards' Reality Show Renewed - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Denise Richards' life may still be complicated, but the future of her reality series? Not so much anymore.

After months of rumors (for both outcomes), E! has announced Denise Richards: It's Complicated has been officially renewed for a second season.

"When Denise let viewers into her home last season, they got to know the real Denise and judge for themselves," Lisa Berger, of E!'s Original Programming and Series Development, said. "We all know that Denise is full of surprises and, from what we are already hearing, there is much more to come. Ryan Seacrest Productions is a fantastic partner for us and we look forward to the new season."

Giving viewers a glimpse into the actress' day-to-day life as a single/working mom, It's Complicated or as Joel McHale would say, Denise Richards Colon It's Complicated will commence production in 2009 on the new season, which will chronicle Richards navigating her career, her workout regime and a big "move on the horizon."

The series premiered in May, averaging 1.1 million viewers and drawing ire from estranged ex-hubby Charlie Sheen, who lambasted Richards for putting their daughters, Sam, 4, and Lola, 3, on camera.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I didn't luv the show. But, it was alright. Personally, I hope they will focus more on her career and navigating the entertainment business. That would be interesting.

As nice as her family and friends were, I found that aspect just too ordinary and dull.

As sweet as Mr. Richards was, he lacked the scene-stealing personality of Mr. and Mrs. Griffin (D list).
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, power and grace in it."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Did anyone watch last night? I caught a little bit of it, I have to say Denise is very pretty but her laugh can be annoying!

I watched it, but I have to say I don't think I will tune in again. She just isn't entertaining at all. And that laugh.... drives.me.nuts.... And what exactly was she so nervous about on New Year's Eve? She didn't show up on the stage until the countdown - it couldn't have been THAT stressful. Sheesh. She really needs to get over herself.

i watched some of it. i don't hate her. i think she is at least trying to be a good person and a good mom. But sometimes it just looks as if there is nothing at all going on behind those pretty eyes of hers. I might watch it if there is nothing else on, but i am not going to go out of my way to watch it again

FORT Fanatic

I don't watch it, but my husband loves it. Denise Richards is his celebrity crush. He will continue to watch the show. He might be her one and only true fan.

FORT Regular

I watched it - mostly because it followed the premiere of "Kendra", but also because I kind of enjoyed the show last season...mostly because of her daughters, her sister, and her dad. I think her daughters are adorable

+ Reply to Thread