+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane - 2nd Season

FORT Newbie

Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane - 2nd Season

Has anyone watched the new season of Kimora's reality show, Life in the Fab Lane? It aired April 20th on Style. Ming Lee turned 8 and of course they celebrated it in style. um.. my birthday parties never look like that!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane - 2nd Season

Honestly, I cant stand her. Her ex husband bankrolled her so she could design clothes that are manufactured in sweat shops overseas and marketed to low and middle class Americans so she can rip them off! I hope she sleeps well on her luxury yacht at night.
    Also.......what is UP with that NECK!!!! Very generous thyroid or what? creeps me out!!! She looks like a drag queen! I had a friend who modeled with her when she was younger and said that her mother was a HUGE bitch, like mother like daughter!

I'm not dumb enough to think that reality shows aren't scripted, but this week's story line with the incompetent young designer who just created something totally different, because he'd left the swatches and drawings at the office, really pushed the credulity envelope.

In this age of technology, all he had to do was go back to the office, take a picture or scan an image and email or fax it to the other people. Either he was really super duper stupid, or that whole situation was a set up to add drama to the episode.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Newbie

I couldn't believe he forgot the sketches and it didn't seem like he was too worried about it either. I was thinking the exact same thing - about getting someone to fax it over....I would have been flippin out...But I definitely like the dress he picked out for her, that he didn't design, way better.

Can I ask what led Kimora to cry while her daughter's hair was being blown dry? She made it seem like some type of rite of passage. It was a blow dry, that's all! She kept saying how the next thing you know, her daughter will be getting married! I don't know what draws me to watch this show! But, I do!

Drag queen fits her to a tee! Her neck is so thick, that's all I see when I watch her. Does anyone know if she has any education other than modeling?

I doubt it, don't you know she started "modeling in Paris since she was 13".

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2978447;
    Can I ask what led Kimora to cry while her daughter's hair was being blown dry? She made it seem like some type of rite of passage. It was a blow dry, that's all! She kept saying how the next thing you know, her daughter will be getting married! I don't know what draws me to watch this show! But, I do!
    I think she sees it has a sign her baby is growing up. In my family it was the first perm that made our mom cry. My mom said she felt like she was losing her baby,lol so yeah I can relate.

It was kind of cute when Ming Lee made a point of going over to Tyra and showing her her blown out hair.
    CYA

Kimora is a trip. I didn't even know the new season started. I was flipping channels and came across it so I dvr'd all the episodes and have finally caught up. Isn't she dating and allegedly pregnant by Djimon Honsou?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast