+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Can You Duet?

Re: Can You Duet?

Me too! I loved it and tried searching for it on iTunes or anything by them and couldn't find a single song. Bummer.

Loved the Coppola's song and have decided that Naomi is a class A (insert curse word). What she said to them and then what she said to Caitlin/Will about them? Was tacky and uncalled for. What a bitter ugly nasty old woman she has become. My hatred of her grows by leaps and bounds every time she opens her mouth and more garbage spews out. Plus...she plain grosses me out the way she acts so inappropriately towards the male contestants on this show.

The wrong duo went home tonight (although they did deserve to be in the bottom three). Totally should have been Johnson and Oakleaf. As much as I loved Caitlin and Will's song and as much as I love them, isn't this supposed to be a country competition and not the next rock star? I am getting a little tired of the Coppola's constantly being called on the carpet by Naomi and yet nobody is saying anything (Amy did tonight just barely) about C/W and how they are not playing country music.

I was afraid I might be the only one watching this show. I love it! I can't believe that Wild Honey was the ones to go last night. I think there song was much better then the guy duos song. I can't think of there names right now. They don't really do anything for me.

As far as the Copola's go. Naomi is way off. I will give her that they sing the same kind of song, week after week. They look the same, they sound the same ect... But she doesn't have to be so rude about it. The way she compared them last night to Caitlin and Will was uncalled for.

Caitlin and Will sound great together, but last night I couldn't understand a word they sang. My dh was watching it to and he couldn't either. I don't think they should have went home but they gotta get better then that. I think maybe Will has a girlfriend and he has a real hard time connecting with Caitlin. They sort of hinted to that. He didn't want to do any love songs. He is going to have to get over that.

I'm having a hard time with this show. Not only do I often disagree with the judges assessment, but I don't really like any of the duos.

For Naomi to say that the Blondes were nice to look at but didn't have any substance was mean and said worse things about her than it did about the girls.

Caitlin and Will obviously can't stand each other (or at least he can't stand her) and the image they present is just awful. She looks like a hag and dresses like a homeless person. Will isn't very handsome, but he is the only one of the two that has a good voice. There is no "star" quality here and their music is southern rock which the judges apparently consider country, but I don't. I think that Will would like to escape from her, but the judges don't want to ax them, because they'd be admitting to a BIG mistake in putting them together.

I think the show has been setting up ever since the "Nashville rounds" the Naomi/Copollo showdown. I think it will end with Naomi finally liking them and the Copollos winning. IMO they have been the obvious winners ever since before the show started. They were constantly featured in the previews, they have had the center storyline for the show, and during the scenes from next week it always ends with the logo for the show along with the Copollos and the judges beneath it.

I don't, JMO.

hott4hill, I get what you're saying, but she didn't even insult them professionally on this last show; she insulted them personally. To tell them that they have no substance is telling them that they are an empty shell behind a pretty face. She is so cold to them it's as though they've wronged her in some way that she can never forgive. I don't think Naomi is that good an actress and even if she is the blonds aren't and have clearly moved from being hurt at her remarks to being angry and offended.

I can take of leave them. They definately have more going for them than that cow, Kaitlin whom Naomi loves when she should be complaining about the poor image she projects and her lack of chemistry with her partner.

I know. I don't get the obession behind Caitlin. First, she doesn't even sing that good and her voice is raw. She isn't even country, she's rock. She has zero chemistry with her partner. Last, her image is extremely poor. I get she's not the skinnest put she can definately compensate through wardrobe.

Wasn't it last week, that Naomi was telling Caitlin that they need to work on her image and her wardrobe? I wonder if they actually will do that.

It is shocking how downright rude Naomi is to the Coppella twins. There must have been someone else that she (Naomi) wanted to get on the show but the other 2 judges voted the Coppellas on instead. She is like a pit bull on the attack when it comes to the twins.

Quote Originally Posted by butlersolar;3030995;
    Okay. I loved that Cheater Cheater song by Rory and Joey. I want to get it on my MP3.
    The co-writer of the song "Cheater Cheater" has this song on their myspace page: MySpace.com - bomshel - NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Country / Rock / Pop - www.myspace.com/bomshel

I found the full length mp3 of Cheater Cheater by Bomshel, here is the link: Bomshel MP3 Player.

Sorry, I was unable to edit my previous post to add this information.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3040040;
    Wasn't it last week, that Naomi was telling Caitlin that they need to work on her image and her wardrobe? I wonder if they actually will do that.
    Yes, that was when she said the Coppola's are all looks but no character or substance. That really crossed the line in my opinion. It was bad enough when she said she couldn't imagine listening to a whole CD or sitting through an entire show of them, but there was no reason to attack them on a personal level. I don't know what bee she's got up her butt, but she's looking more and more like a bitter, vindictive old hag.

My absolute favorites are Joey and Rory. Not at first, but they have grown on me more each week. I just watched their audition video on You Tube, it almost had me in tears by the end the way they said back and forth, "I'm his singer."... "I'm her song." It was really sweet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast