+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Viva Hollywood!

FORT Newbie

Re: Viva Hollywood!

i watched this for a bit, seemed a bit blah to me...maybe it's just because only the guys are sexy

FORT Newbie

I know for sure that Giselle is in the top three..!!!!!!

Sin of Fire:

Oh, Sylvia is gone. Wonder what happened?

Giselle, her short neck drives me crazy. As an actress she needs to learn her angles and learn to stand up straight. Her vile jealousy makes her look UGLY. Does she not understand even with Sylvia gone everyone else in the cast can't stand her. Be a diva after you have made it not before. I am glad that Maria Conchita commented on her constant complaining.

Jen, I must admit she puts her heart and soul into her performances and she dominated the salsa. But as an actress she needs to address two issues (well maybe more). She overplucks her eyebrows. She needs to drop 10 to 20 lbs and hope it all comes off her stomach. She is really thick there and it is not attractive. Then I feel she has alot of nerve attacking Geovanni for being overdramatic. Pot here. That is just nasty to watch. She is also hypercritical of her partners. As an actor you cannot act alone and she needs to learn to be a team player. Yeah, like that will ever happen.

Enrique, the judges must see something in him because is just does not translate when the cameras are on him.

Geovanni, I felt came alive during the Duello and his interaction with Enrique. That is the best I have ever seen him act. If he could do that in every challenge he would be winning some. Carlos thought that was a bad thing? Oh, he needs to learn to read people as the impression I got was that Enrique and Geovanni were the weakest contestents in the house. Giselle is not much better. Roseny and Jen are equally strong and I need to see more from 'Berto. Hopefully both Giselle and Geovanni will be eliminated next week and it will be a final 3 of Jen, Roseny and 'Berto.

BTW there are only 2 more episodes left.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

none of these women have "it". no female in the house is a maria conchita alonzo or an eva longoria. but the guys... WOW. geovanni & vincie were GORGEOUS. how strange they were on the chopping block.

that charo segment almost brought tears to me eyes. my what memories. i remember watching her as a regular guest on the johnny carson show when i was a kid. she is an american icon for sure, just as much as suzanne sommers was. wasn't charo on the original love boat as a guest star?
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2994555;
    none of these women have "it". no female in the house is a maria conchita alonzo or an eva longoria. but the guys... WOW. geovanni & vincie were GORGEOUS. how strange they were on the chopping block.

that charo segment almost brought tears to me eyes. my what memories. i remember watching her as a regular guest on the johnny carson show when i was a kid. she is an american icon for sure, just as much as suzanne sommers was. wasn't charo on the original love boat as a guest star?
    Seemed as if Charo was pretty mucha semi regular on the show.

I'm rooting for Jen and Berto. I liked Sylvia. I loved Vinci (such an ass) but he was hotttt. Berto is hot too. Giselle is a bitch. And yeah, Jen is a bitch too but in a Eva kind of way. Dont care too much for Giovanni.

May 18th 2008

Sin of Seduction:

Giselle, where can I start. She is too sensitive to criticism. She needs to take note that maybe people are reacting to what they see as her constant complaining. Instead of making a big statement about the ice cream, just don't say anything at all and eat your cake without it and making a big scene. Honestly, would anyone have noticed or cared that Giselle ate her cake without ice cream until she made a comment about it? I do kinda agree with Roberto as Giselle is hard to get along with. She was mad at him because he chose to stay down at dinner instead of leaving like she did. Can't she see that Roberto doesn't think it is a big deal. He has her pegged, if you don't agree with her point of veiw you are wrong. However Roseny and Jen are vicious in their reaction to Giselle. Almost maddeningly so. Anyway Jen put herself into the Duello. She is one of the strongest actors in the competition but also her social skills are horrible and she and Roseny have made enemies of Giselle and Geovanni. Automatic alliance there. In my opinion Roberto was strategically smart by voting for Jen. Garanteed half of your competition will be sent home. Jen may resent Roberto for doing it but she has Giselle to spew her venom on.

Next week is the finale. There will be 2 episodes shown back to back. At 10pm and 11pm. Altogether 2 hours of Viva Hollywood. Can't wait. Left me say at this moment I cannot see either Giselle or Geovanni winning. Depending on the challenges it will be Roberto or Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2934996;
    I can't believe Vinci from 8th and Ocean is in there...
    Vinci? You mean somebody somewhere actually gave him work?

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82;2919388;
    ...kind of played to some stereotypes...
    I never realized reality TV could make offensiveness into an art form, not even after watching Tila Tequila AND Rock of Love, but this one slices both Tila and Ol' WigdanaHead up for sandwiches.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82;2919388;
    ...Roseny is a ringer for Selena!
    I don't see that at all. Mr Salila and I were saying just the other day that Roseny appears destined for the Sears catalog. (Selena of course was, and will ever be a goddess).

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;2918086;
    ...Vinci needs to be thrown out a window...
    From your keyboard to SomeProducer's ear - a new show! "Who Wants to Throw Vinci Out a Window?"

The thing I get the biggest kick out of, they are all (except Berto) absolutely abysmal in the "challenges," but has anyone else noticed that in the Masacre de la Mascara segment, suddenly their acting skills have undergone a miraculous transformation.

Must be those special moments spent in the Chapel.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by salila;3016029;

From your keyboard to SomeProducer's ear - a new show! "Who Wants to Throw Vinci Out a Window?"

The thing I get the biggest kick out of, they are all (except Berto) absolutely abysmal in the "challenges," but has anyone else noticed that in the Masacre de la Mascara segment, suddenly their acting skills have undergone a miraculous transformation.
    so long as I get a "creator" credit....and after la masacre de la mascara, I really could see how Jenn could really be a telenovela star.

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3017679;
    so long as I get a "creator" credit....and after la masacre de la mascara, I really could see how Jenn could really be a telenovela star.
    Interesting! I came away from that feeling that I really could see how Jenn could be an actress, period, but as for the very definite, specific and stylized telenovela thing, I thought Roseny totally nailed it.
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast