+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Groomer Has It

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Groomer Has It

I think what tipped the scales in Artist's favor was that he was human.

All I could think is that, if Jonathan were to win, he would have NO use for the grooming truck ... he's proven that A) he can't drive it, B) he doesn't care if he wrecks it and C) he and Jorge repeatedly said that they did not drive in the nutty traffic of NYC (I can't blame them on that one, but how in heaven's name would one get to an appointment on time AND find a place to park in NYC!?!?).

Artist is the man!
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

FORT Fan

I really loved this whole show....especially the finale

They had distinct and clever challenges....the sheep and cats were too funny....loved the "dog grooming in the park" and the sweet episode at the shelter

Artist is very loveable and a great winner...he truly improved and he was a great guy, loved his little boy too

This was super exposure for all these groomers, and I will be awaiting another season of this show, really a winner

This sort of brought back the "old days" of reality tv, when it was fresh and meaningful, with "views" into regular people's lives and a view into a different world of expertise. It reminded me of the FIRST season of say Top Chief or Project Runway when they were more about real challenges and less about crazy people who want air time on tv.

Groomer Has it >>> 10 stars.....Yayyyyy for Artist !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678