+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Groomer Has It

Re: Groomer Has It

I too was very impressed with Artist. I'm so glad he got to stay and he should've won a car...or something. I was also hoping they would just let the groomers have free reign of the place and groom all the poor dogs.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3044431;
    I too was very impressed with Artist. I'm so glad he got to stay and he should've won a car...or something. I was also hoping they would just let the groomers have free reign of the place and groom all the poor dogs.
    Totally agree with you on that one.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I totally forgot to watch it! Who went home????

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3044955;
    I totally forgot to watch it! Who went home????
    No one got sent home. It sorta was a setup.

Congrats to Artist. I loved his attitude and sense of doing it for the puppy and not to win. Kathleen showed her true colors and passed up Teddy because she was sure that he would be a losing puppy for whoever chose him. Boy I really dislike Kathleen. With an attitude like her's She would NEVER groom a pet of mine. The way she treats people is the same way she would treat animals. I'm pulling for Jorge or Artist after this episode.

FORT Fogey

I loved the way they promoted the shelter and the rescue efforts of the Lange Foundation in Los Angeles. (This is the same shelter that Oprah promoted on her show about puppy mills.) But, I think they fouled it up by turning it into a challenge. By making it a competition to see who could get their dog adopted they turned the rescue process upside down. Instead of helping match the right dog with the right person, the contestants were pushed into placing their dog with whoever walked through the door - a practice no responsible rescue organization would condone. Artist is the only one who "go it".

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;3045446;
    Congrats to Artist. I loved his attitude and sense of doing it for the puppy and not to win. Kathleen showed her true colors and passed up Teddy because she was sure that he would be a losing puppy for whoever chose him. Boy I really dislike Kathleen. With an attitude like her's She would NEVER groom a pet of mine. The way she treats people is the same way she would treat animals. I'm pulling for Jorge or Artist after this episode.
    Those were my exact thoughts. Kathlenn was really irritated when Jorge's pup was adopted first. I really dislike that woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri;3045743;
    Those were my exact thoughts. Kathlenn was really irritated when Jorge's pup was adopted first. I really dislike that woman!
    Well, the challenge in essence was watching a person struggle with their competitive vs compassionate spirits.

Kao

I can't believe I missed last week's episode...can't wait to see it!

That was a hard episode to watch. Anyone else get teary through it? I have a heart for animals (especially dogs) and I wish all the homeless ones could have loving homes.

Now, I had two things confirmed with this episode.
    1. I never cared for Kathleen and boy did this episode cinch that! I think her tears were crocodile tears. And with her dog, she was trying to get that dog a home for all the wrong reasons. She was just trying to be the first one to "unload" her dog. Sorry excuse for a human being. Being a good groomer takes more than just grooming skills. I'd never take my dog to her.

2. I have liked Artist all along and now I love him! Bless him for taking poor dog. Puppy mills are the worst. Artist took that dog and showed him some love and care. I was so glad to see that he didn't have to leave the show. I also have a new respect for Jorge for helping Artist.

If Kathleen or Jonathan win, I'll be disgusted. I want to see them both gone. Kathleen is a witch and Jonathan is so arrogant, as they already pointed out.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast