+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Know My Kid's a Star

Re: I Know My Kid's a Star

Danny and Rocky make a perfect couple, dont ya think?

Thanks to this thread, now it's on my list of reality tv shows that I 'must see'.

I was so surprised that Rocky got the KO from DannyBoy (the bully who knocked out Johnny Fairplay's teeth!) after winning the picture competition. Should have been the dancer's kid or the super blond girl who couldn't dance. And if red-haired, girl-next-door's mom doesn't keep her mouth shut, she and daughter will be the next one out the door.

Cheyenne so totally rocked that shoe/dance commercial. First one to go and everyone else bombed the choreography. Something is creepy with that boy.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Oh, hell yeah!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

OMG. im so sad they sent Rocky & her daughter home.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Rocky and her kid got sent home? I didn't see it tonight, was busy watching an ANTM repeat over on MTV.

I hate Danny Bonaduce. I think I'm posting in here just to keep the hate alive, which is sick, but hey....

We all have our bad habits. He's such a Creep, I wouldn't want him anywhere near my kid.

I cannot believe they sent Rocky home! She was one of the main reasons I watched it. Unbelievable gross out factor, and macabre fascination with what she would do next. Her make-up alone was incredible, and her blocky shoes were funkydoodle. I have to say, to not hold on to her was gutsy--they may lose viewers since the other moms are far less "interesting." Her daughter was too cute, but I sure feel sorry for that little girl.

Danny B. had it right, though, it was all about Rocky, so I give him credit.

FORT Fanatic

Oh they got rid of Rocky? YAY! Then I will watch it again. I liked the show, but couldn't stand watching Rocky or her dirty, messy kid. They both disgusted me.

Danny looks so bad. What has he done to himself? I think he actually looked better in Breaking Bonaduce, when he was an active drug addict.

He looks like an orangutan only without the gentle eyes.

FORT Newbie

I sooo watch this show. It is a train wreck, especially with Danny in charge! I can not stand the black lady(can not remember her name, her daughter can not act!), the blond girl with the attitude needs to go, her mom wasted all that money for nothing. Cos it didnt help her daughter get better, just made them broker! Rocky to me looks like a transvestite! My favorite is Cheyenne and her mom. Cheyenne is the only one i have seen who has the true talent. She deserves the title and has earned to win each challenge.

I am loving this show it is so AWESOME! These people are seriously screwed up. the lucky kids are the ones who get to go home.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast