+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blind Date - TNN

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    Snowflake, there is no pride in viewership in this thread, to be sure. I think it is very funny show too.
    YAY, I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!!! If I could, I'd hug you!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey

Little and big foxes

posted by lurkinggirl
    It's pretty darn cheesy, and has Fox NFL coverage's Jillian Barberie. What more could you ask for in a reality tv dating show? Well, maybe Love Cruise's Toni . . .
    I remember Jill, the hoochie weather girl on the L.A. Fox morning show. Perfect venue for her, I'll have to check it out

Thanks, LG.

BTW, has anyone seen "Last Resort" on ABC Family? I watched it until it ended a week ago. Couples were sent to Hawaii's Big Island for therapy and fun while working out their problems.

Yep, Jillian's on Good Day Live (the national hour of the Good Day LA show). Funny Canuck.

Originally posted by technomage500
    Since we are on this subject, does anyone know if the people on these shows have to bring thier own money ?? I have seen some cheap, cheap dates( walking on the beach, sharing a snowcone etc). I'm not saying there's anything wrong with these dates, but I would think there would have to be a budget for the episode, no???
    You're right, Techno, there have been some awfully chintzy date scenarios. Perhaps some of the contestants are pocketing the budget--wouldn't put it past some of these sleazoids!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey

Blind Date finally pays off!

I have just started watching this show (I do work out on my elliptical trainer while I watch) and have given way too much thought to who pays and plans these dates. I am assuming that there is a screening process where it is determined what the likes, dislikes, strengths and weaknesses of the individuals are. I believe the producers pay for the dates which is still the cheapest way to get the show made.

Having said that, I noticed that most of the dates do not seem to work out well. There is evident disdain by at least one of the dates, more often they are both not willing to ever see each other in the same town again.

For the first time today, I saw a date that showed promise. He was a racing cyclist, or a cycling racer, and she was a down to earth girl with the biggest fake boobs ever contained in the skimpiest little dress possible. This girl was not your skinny type either. Amazingly enough, these two got along so well and both said they would definitely look forward to getting together again.

Has anyone else seen this particular couple?

My name is Paulie...and I like the pop-ups on Blind Date. *hides head in shame*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Hi Paulie I'm a Dateaholic also
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

FORT Fogey

Serenity NOW

Originally posted by Paulie
    My name is Paulie...and I like the pop-ups on Blind Date. *hides head in shame*
    Let us say the Serenity Prayer together, Paulie. OK, now let's watch "Blind Date."

I started out not liking the pop-ups and now I realize how funny and clever they are. Sometimes the are downright nasty, and deservedly so.

(I just read my first post on this thread and I can see that in the interim I have become a true addict, learning to love what I once disdained. Hurray!)

Yay, CG! Join....us!!!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    yes, we'll watch reality tv dating shows and eat cheese. But not in a cult-like way, like that cheese-lovin' group on Six Feet Under last night.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast