+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Step It Up and Dance (Bravo)

Re: Step It Up and Dance (Bravo)

I'm pulling for moche too. I think she is absolutely fabulous. She has a great attitude. Works as hard when she is injured as when she is in top phisical condition, has a great, limber body with very good technique, not as good as cody's maybe, but almost as good as his. Plus she gets SOOOO involved in the emotion of the pieces she is dancing. Give Nick another five years and he will be her equal.

I will be super duper uber happy if Mochie or Nick won. Mochie is my favorite all around dancer. I don't think she's ever really had an "off" moment during a final performance. And I like Nick because, well, he's so adorable!
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Nick is my favorite, but I would have no problem with Mochie winning either. Cody is good, but I don't feel as strongly towards him as I do Nick or Mochie.

And there's no way in hell Miguel should win. I would be beside myself in disbelief.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I'd like to see Nick get it. Mochi and Cody both have jobs right now, but Nick doesn't. Miguel just isn't good enough technically to get through a call back, so I think he might be out of it unless the choreo blows the judges away.

Miguel is also the most emotionally unstable. I think he knows that he's being "outdanced" and it's a hard pill to swallow. I'm rooting for Mochie to win, because she's got the experience, discipline, ability and love of it all.

Hated how redhead kept harping on Cody, calling him a snob. No one else sees it that way, so catch a clue. They would agree with cold but not snotty and there's a difference.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode & each contestant's choreographed routines. Although I'm not a dance expert, Miguel is clearly the weakest dancer remaining; Cody the most technically solid; Mochie the most determined; & Nick the most improved. It will be interesting to see who the judges choose!

FORT Fogey

All season I have been rooting for Cody. No one else reaches, in my opinion, the shear perfection of motion that Cody brings. (Mochi come close.) For me, stage personality can be a tie breaker - but when one dancer is so technically superior, I have to go with that.

Mochi not winning was yet another tragic end to a Bravo show. I swear hell has to freeze over before they give a woman the aknowledgement and give her the win.

FORT Fogey

... and the winner is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    CODY!!!!!

Congrats to all four who did amazing solos. Mochi, in particular, was a standout tonight. Wonderful dramatic choreography and performance! Matt was playful and strong. Miguel, who has turned me off all season, really surprised me. He's got a powerful, unique movement that works for him. And my man Cody - beautiful as always. But also vulnerable, and even a bit playful - which is something of a breakthrough for him. Everyone should be proud of what they brought to the finale.

Wow, Cody really pulled it all together when it counted. He gave a flawness performance and his line and form is beautiful to behold. I thought he truly deserved the win, but Mochi was such a great performer all the way through. Maybe the judges were looking at growth during the competition period. Nick I always enjoyed watching and his was charming and "cute", but not up to the quality of Cody's or Mochi's.

Now we come to Miguel. I'm sorry, but that was the fakest fall I've ever seen. I think he either did it to get sympathy or because he knew he was being outdanced by the other three and this would give him an excuse to drop out or account for his eventual loss. At the end, he did say that if the others won, it would be because he was injured and not dancing to his top ability, not because they were better than him, which they were. It took a lot of audacity on Miguel's part to even put himself on the same stage as Cody, Nick, and Mochi.

So Congratulations Cody, go back to your pretend girl friend and I hope you have a great career. Same to Nick and Mochi. (I don't know if they have pretend girl friends or not lol)

And one more thing who reading this really thinks ANY audience would give Elizabeth Berkley a standing Ovation. What a joke.

+ Reply to Thread