+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Step It Up and Dance (Bravo)

Re: Step It Up and Dance (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Jones;3001051;
    The basics from tonight for those who missed.....

Oscar is back in and no one got booted.
    I thought the way they ended the show was a real ripoff, especially for the dancers who were safe and waiting to see which of their competition was going to be sent away. They did all that work for NOTHING. Why bother having them compete of no one is going to be ousted. It definitely should have been Jaenelle. She is too big, too "messy", and has the same excuse every week. The Tango isn't my thing. . . couples dancing isn't my thing . . . I swear all she can do is fling herself around the stage and dance hip hop. And man, I'd sure hate to have to catch her!!! I was happy to see Oscar get back in. Now get rid of Miguel, that pompous, arrogant sob.

I started to watch this show maybe a month after it started and since they repeat everything like a million times, I was able to dvr all the episodes.

It's an interesting show but the budget sucks big time. I think the last episode was possibly my favorite as far as the dancing they did. I liked Janelle right in the beginning but not anymore. My favorites are now Michelle and Cody. I like Nick too but I don't think he's going to win. Miguel is just funny to me. He's a good dancer but his attitude doesn't make him a "winner" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3016809;
    I started to watch this show maybe a month after it started and since they repeat everything like a million times, I was able to dvr all the episodes.

It's an interesting show but the budget sucks big time. I think the last episode was possibly my favorite as far as the dancing they did. I liked Janelle right in the beginning but not anymore. My favorites are now Michelle and Cody. I like Nick too but I don't think he's going to win. Miguel is just funny to me. He's a good dancer but his attitude doesn't make him a "winner" to me.
    Poor Oscar, shown the door again. I really don't see what they see in Jaenelle. Her skill level is mediocre at best. And while she does need to get experience, joining the dance company of a rock tour just ain't gonna be where she gets it. Before they gave Oscar the boot, they told him that this type of dance was just not his forte and he was too soft (code word for gay) and of course Miguel comes off as such a butch number doncha know! Jaenelle needs to get involved with a "storefront" dance company where she will get lots of experience, meet all kinds of dancers from all kinds of backgrounds before she will be ready to work professionally. Nick really impressed me and Cody also, But the real star of tonights show was mochie (?). She was spectacular. I had no idea she is 30. Jaenelle instead of making fun of people who are older should study them! It's not at all uncommon to see ballerinas still going strong into their fifties and I wouldn't doubt at all that Chita Rivera in her seventies could dance circles around Jaenelle.

Am I the only one who wanted to slap Janelle silly last night during the choreography rehearesal? She was so childish. Why didn't Cody slap her down. All I heard was "no, I don't like it" from her. It was very frustrating and it felt as if she was getting the losers edit and would be gone. At this point in the show both Oscar and Janelle should be gone. I didn't hear what she said about the older dancers but she is not going to win unless during their time off she finds out where all the others live and wacks their knees with a tire iron. In my opinion it looks like either Mochie or Cody will win.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Janelle had such a piss-poor attitude last night, I wanted her gone! I felt kinda sorry for Oscar, but at least he was cooperative & didn't complain the entire time like Janelle was.

I was so happy for Nick that he finally won a challenge.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I love Mochie, Cody, and Nick and I will be so mad if someone else wins. Janelle is a brat and I hate thinking that I am the same age as her. Bleh. She was so awful last night.

I just caught the last two shows (only 'cause I was bored). I don't normally watch any of the dance shows, but I enjoyed watching the actual dancing. I could do w/o all the other drama, but I loved the auditions & callbacks.

If Cody didn't seem like such a nice person, I would think him a diva. He seems to want to take the stage & show off all the technical things he can do, w/o consideration of the challenge or the other people he's working with. (Of course that immature 18 year old Janelle?, seems like spoiled brat. The kind that was told all her life how great she is and now - poof - she finds out she's the little fish in the big ocean.)

In watching two episodes, my favorites are Nick, Michelle, Oscar (awww... I liked him), and Cody for his prowess.

Just a head's up the finale is a 2 parter. Part one is on 5/29 and part two is on 6/5. It will be in New York City.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

My favorites are Cody and Nick. I can't understand why the judges keep giving Janelle a pass each week.

Am I the only one who found Cody incredebly annoying ? He was trying to outside Oscar and Janelle, and a high kick jump is not what is needed for an Umbrella video.
    AusNTM C4: Sam, Caris, Alex, Demelza.

+ Reply to Thread