+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Step It Up and Dance (Bravo)

Re: Step It Up and Dance (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3045819;
    Last night I watched some dance movie called "Step Up" (story line was horrible, but there was some good dancing, which was why I watched it) & when the end credits were rolling, I see Oscar Campisi listed among the dancers in the movie. I wasn't really watching the credits, but happened to look at the TV right then. Now I want to watch the dancing parts of the movie again to see if I can spot him.
    I remember watching that movie when it was first rentable. I also watched it for the dancing since I will try out most dance movies. I looked it up and found Oscar listed as one of the ballet dancers, which means he was a background dancer whom none of us knew at that time. He'll probably be hard to spot.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Re: Step It Up and Dance (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3049058;
    I remember watching that movie when it was first rentable. I also watched it for the dancing since I will try out most dance movies. I looked it up and found Oscar listed as one of the ballet dancers, which means he was a background dancer whom none of us knew at that time. He'll probably be hard to spot.
    Yeah, I rewatched every ballet scene & even the scene when all the kids from the arts school were at that party/club (whatever it was) & I couldn't find him
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011