+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rock the Cradle on MTV

Re: Rock the Cradle on MTV

Actually I like Chloe now. She has a good voice, I think. I know she is quirky but i like that about her, even her sort of dark thing going on. she needs to pick the right songs to do, though.

I thought Lucy did really well last night and did better than crosby. he bores me, he has no connection to the audience ( i know a judge said that but i FEEL it everytime he performs) but he has shown he has the talent of being able to play the guitar and I like him better with the electric than the acoustic. But last night, Lucy should have won.

I'm gonna go vote. I don't think Jesse Blaze needs to stay, he doesn't have a good voice really and I didn't care for the way he murdered that song last night. I'm not a country fan, but that song has old childhood connections for me, and I was in distress when he butchered it. lol.

Go Lucy! Go Chloe!

I was sad for Laura.... she just gets so damned nervous when she performs. She is adorable though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard;2946763;
    I think Snyder and Lara may go home next week: Snyder because we just don't like you, and Lara because someone has to go. Lara really has a competitive, good voice. But I don't envision what adult Lara will be singing. I don't see her style yet.
    I think the two leaving would be Lara and Chloe. but it could be Jesse Blaze Snider too, since I am not sure is there more haters or lovers.

it's bit stupid that they eliminated first two invidualy, then started double elimination.. and hey, it's only episode 4! in episode 5-6, we will have 3 left.
    this show is over too quickly.
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

wow! lucy absolutely blew me away with her version of that secondhand serenade song. i checked out her myspace, and that girl is impressive. whatever happens on this show, i have no doubt that she's going to go far. she's already got videos and songs out. and she's gorgeous!

...and chloe...i'm almost ashamed to admit that i kind of like her. but damn, she really messed up this week. and she needs to get the hell up off the floor!
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Last week:

What was Landon thinking by trying "My perogative". He should have known they would be expecting his dad's energy on that one. He should have done "Roni".

Same for Lil B Sure. Why try "Night and day" after the fiasco that was "This woman's work". He needed a song more suited to his vocal range, whatever the heck his vocal range is.

Sorry that A'Keiba went home that week, mainly because I wanted to see what this child of a rapper was going to perform as a songstress to cover one of her dad's songs. Could have been quite interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;2953810;
    Last week:

What was Landon thinking by trying "My perogative". He should have known they would be expecting his dad's energy on that one. He should have done "Roni".

Same for Lil B Sure. Why try "Night and day" after the fiasco that was "This woman's work". He needed a song more suited to his vocal range, whatever the heck his vocal range is.

Sorry that A'Keiba went home that week, mainly because I wanted to see what this child of a rapper was going to perform as a songstress to cover one of her dad's songs. Could have been quite interesting.
    the elimination is stupid.. they should let them sing their song for the last time. like in AI.. but yeahhh..

Final three are Sexy (but uncomfortable man), Chloe and Snider.

Congratulations Chloe! You did a super job this week. And your smiles made us smile.

Lara also did a really good job. The smokey voice song for you is great!

nooo, my little Lucy.

why Chloe is still there.. she sits through the perfomance.. EVERY TIME! it's quite boring.

Crosby FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by reberr;2964273;
    nooo, my little Lucy.

why Chloe is still there.. she sits through the perfomance.. EVERY TIME! it's quite boring.

Crosby FTW!
    i know! what is wrong with her? can she not stand up and sing at the same time? i mean, come on! i can not believe that lucy got kicked off, and chloe stayed. lucy is amazingly talented. her myspace is great. she'll do fine without this show, i think. though it was a really smart move to do it, because she really increased her fan base. i know i had never even heard of her before, and now i've got her all over my itunes! all i know is that i did exactly what lucy asked us to do - vote for jesse! heh. i bet crosby and chloe were pissed. oh well.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

trust the viewers to come up with something so idiotic as Lucy being kicked off. that sucks in my opinion. i thought she should have won.

My gut is saying that Crosby will most likely end up winning this thing. But strangely enough, I find myself rooting for the person who I hated in the beginning, and that would be Chloe.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast