+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rock the Cradle on MTV

Re: Rock the Cradle on MTV

Jesse Snider is nasty. I don't get why he needs to bounce around showing of his body every time. let me guess, if the judges want him to sing slow song, not going to happen.

I'd rather see MC Hammer bouncing around the stage.
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

I'm only watching to see Lara Johnston and Crosby Loggins. Everyone else is either irritating, boring, or a bad singer.

Quote Originally Posted by reberr;2910973;
    Olivia Newton-John's daughter Chloe is scary. the lips o.O
    I know! I'm trying to figure out what's off there. It is almost like she's had Botox and Restylane injections. I'm sure that's not the case, but there is something unusual about the mobility or movement of her face. It might just be her expression (pouty), but it's most unusual.

Premium Member

well Chloe went thru bulimia/anoxeria not sure which so maybe some problem because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2919090;
    well Chloe went thru bulimia/anoxeria not sure which so maybe some problem because of that.
    I think she might be having issues with her look too.. so I'd not say that the lips are caused by her being sick.

I actually found this:
    Awful Plastic Surgery: Be Nice To Chloe

It did look like she had some work done. OMG, how sad at that age to feel like you need to change your face!

And the saddest part is that I think she was really pretty way back when in the first pic, before any changes presumably.

Poor kid.

I fell asleep and didn't get to see it. I wish Jesse Snyder would go. I guess he is talented, but I don't want to hear that loudness. Plus he was saying so many negative things about other people like he is some expert. I'll say one nice thing this week about him though. Thank God he is not wearing eye makeup.

Akiba might have left last night. I don't know. I think she is very talented. She's a smart girl. I think she should work on being healthy.

I forgot to talk about Chloe. I didn't think Chloe had anything done before reading the article. Why would a doctor continue inject those lips?

That being said, love you girl. You have a lot of things going for you. Take the time to enjoy the sunshine.

I am not still liking Jesse Blaze Snider. he just makes fun of the show.. and other contestants. and why the highest score again. noooooooo! :<

didn't get in the beginning that A'keiba got bit mad at Lucy because she said the dress was bit too business.. Lucy was giving her good advice and she just doesn't get it.

and Chloe... oh boy.. always on the floor.. last week and this week. does she think it makes her more connected to the song?

still love love love Lucy and Crosby. also I think Lara is cute.. haha. just didn't like this weeks performance wasn't that good.

FORT Newbie

For the record, I still have no clue why Lil B Sure hung around for this week while they sent home Jesse Money. She was nott that bad, and last week I sure as hell thought she was better than Chloe at first.

I am incredibly surprised to find that this week I am being drawn in by Chloe. In a way, weird and inexplicable can work, if it's consistent so that the strangeness turns into a style of its own. I think I remember hearing Stevie Nicks interviewed as saying she never thought she could sing a lick because she knew her sound was so different. Chloe reminds me of Jennifer Rush. I bet Chloe would be super big in Europe.

Jesse Blaze Snider is obnoxious, the world does not need another David Lee Roth. Or I could be wrong.

Lara Johnston is all pitchy, but wow, is she beautiful.

Akeiba's elimination was expected at any time, but not before Lil B Sure. That guy has to go soon.

I still love Lucy Walsh, and I'm with the judge who thinks Crosby is hot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast