+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rich Guy Poor Guy

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Rich Guy Poor Guy

From the creator of “THE BACHELOR” comes a new reality relationship series, “RICH GUY, POOR GUY.” This time, two charming, handsome, and eligible bachelors will try to find true love from the same group of women. But there's a twist: one guy is filthy rich and the other is dirt poor. Over the course of seven episodes the men will get to know the women and ultimately narrow the field of beautiful bachelorettes down to the one they each want to marry.

Casting call information:
    http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/ri...plication.html
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    and the pool of bachelorettes know that one is rich and the other is not, but don't know which is which? That could be interesting. Of course they'd better do a better "my fair lady" etiquette training course than they did on Evan Mariotte or it will be quite obvious to the ladies (or at least the viewers).

Reminds me to the 90s hit "Two Princes" by the Spin Doctors. *humming Two Princes while I wander away*
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, this show actually could be interesting if the ladies are aware that one is rich and the other is poor!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread