+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: High School Reunion

High School Reunion

Has anyone seen this show yet? Its on TVLDW.

Re: High School Reunion

this show is a fake.....no of those people really know each other....they are all told what role they are going to play....
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

really? That's hard for me to believe. Anyone else out there watch?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm watching. Wasn't this show on a couple of years ago, on another channel?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Someone said the same thing to me but I didnt see it. Is it the same show with the same cast or new cast?

I am telling you this show is fake......none of these cast members attended the same highschool, nor the character they are playing is really who they are....I remember Vh1 was doing a exposed of reality shows and this show was on it...and they specifically said that these people do not know each other, they never attended the same highschool...some of them graduated years before others did, those who play geeks, joks, class flirt, hore etc....are the the total opposite....its sad....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2860834;
    Someone said the same thing to me but I didnt see it. Is it the same show with the same cast or new cast?
    I don't remember any of these current faces.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;2860858;
    I am telling you this show is fake......none of these cast members attended the same highschool, nor the character they are playing is really who they are....I remember Vh1 was doing a exposed of reality shows and this show was on it...and they specifically said that these people do not know each other, they never attended the same highschool...some of them graduated years before others did, those who play geeks, joks, class flirt, hore etc....are the the total opposite....its sad....
    Was this particular show on TVLD the show that was profiled as 'fake"? or was it the VH1 show?

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2860968;
    Was this particular show on TVLD the show that was profiled as 'fake"? or was it the VH1 show?
    im not sure....but i remember Vh1 doing a expose of reality shows and this show was mentioned....I think they mentioned the channel it use to show on...

The show they did a few years ago - it was a 10 year reunion (vs. this one, which is 20 years) - was comprised of people who lived in the same area (somewhere in Texas?) and some of them did go to the same school. They all did know each other for the most part, but they weren't all classmates in the sense that they graduated together. I saw the same show on VH1 and we definitely didn't get the same impression about this show from what was said. I felt it was more of a stretching of the truth than a complete lie.

They are showing photographs of people from this group together back in high school, so unless they're photoshopping everything, some of them did go to school together.

These folks all graduated a year after I did, so I'm enjoying watching them and trying to convince myself that I don't look that old!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast