+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: High School Reunion

Re: High School Reunion

Quote Originally Posted by angelwings;3394641;
    I feel bad for Marciela too, from what I saw it seems the secret is true and if it is we don't know the circumstances that drove her to that life. Watching Jessica torment the poor woman, the scenes leading up to her blowup, were unbelievable and it was (IMO) 100% about jealousy -- she wanted Scott W. What she did was unforgivable.

I thought the same thing when I watched it.

Plastic surgery might have fixed her face but shes still an ugly duckling on the inside.
    Chittlins forever y'all!

For those of you that are watching this show...after seeing how Marcella kind of evaded the questions asked by Scott W as to whether or not she was a prostitute...she didn't answer him just told him to ask her friends that she did not sleep around...i was just wondering for those that have seen the entire show...IS SHE OR ISN'T SHE??????

just looking for opinions here
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Maricela's face when she was talking to Scott W I think spoke volumes, poor thing couldn't control her face b/c she was just about to lose it. I think it's true (just my opinion), then again it could be editing, maybe we'll learn more next week.

This episode was a bit of a bore, I'm bored with Kara and Tom, tired at looking at those two. I'm tired at looking at the same people go on hall passes. This is so off topic and really has to do with nothing, maybe I'm overtired that I'm about to go here (about to get catty...) but I can't look at Kara and that that hair anymore. Kara if you're reading this you must be 37, maybe 38 please get a better hairdo, you look like you're 50.

I'm tired.

I missed the first 10 minutes, but it appears what was said about Marciela is true. Tom bent over backwards to make Jessica feel comfortable and most everyone apologized to her. I'm confused, as Marciela was the wronged person. There's another half hour to go and I'm betting she goes home, especially after her love interest spurns rejects her. Apparently he doesn't believe in "whoever is without sin...."
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

FORT Fogey

I missed the blow up, but I don't have the energy for that kind of drama right now. All I know is that both of these women have had really, really, REALLY tough lives.

Apparently Scott believes Maricela after all, but the previews show he's hesitating to enter into a serious relationship. This show is too dramatic. I need some comedic relief right about now.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Poor Maricela...guess she hasn't learned, yet, that it's never good to go into a relationship where you've already had strikes against you, in the other person's eyes. He may say that everything is A-OK, but don't be surprised if ugliness rears it's head again. Better to move on to something new, even if this is the high school man of your dreams. You are still the underdog, and I suspect your feelings will be hurt again.

And about Kara's hair....It Is A Bad, Chopped Haircut...and it does make her look much older. She needs a new 'do AND a new stylist, with vision.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by angelwings;3401021;
    Maricela's face when she was talking to Scott W I think spoke volumes, poor thing couldn't control her face b/c she was just about to lose it. I think it's true (just my opinion), then again it could be editing, maybe we'll learn more next week.

This episode was a bit of a bore, I'm bored with Kara and Tom, tired at looking at those two. I'm tired at looking at the same people go on hall passes. This is so off topic and really has to do with nothing, maybe I'm overtired that I'm about to go here (about to get catty...) but I can't look at Kara and that that hair anymore. Kara if you're reading this you must be 37, maybe 38 please get a better hairdo, you look like you're 50.

I'm tired.
    These shows bring out the catty high schooler buried in me, but I agree with you about Kara's hair. It really does age her. And really--I watch these episodes and find myself not really caring what happens with these two or if they get back together.

As for Marciela--I do think it is true. Of course the look on her face could have been edited in to make it seem like she was reacting to that, but from some of the statements that she made about trying to be a better person and celibate, etc and saying Jessica doesn't know who she is today, I do think it is highly probable that at one time she was a prostitute--perhaps due to circumstances in her life or a drug problem--and today she is trying to clean up her life, which I say good for her. And if Scott is the type of person she wants to make a future with, then he should be able to get past that. Of coure if she is presently a prostitute, then that is a different story, but the one scenario is what I got from it. I have high doubts that it was just made up.

Jessica, I actually did kind of feel sorry for her. It seems she tries to overcompensate to make people like her and doesn't know how to fit in a group and she still has a whole lot of emotional baggage she is carrying around--the schizophrenia accusation was ridiculous, but she is clearly a very troubled person and not healthy mentally.

At the end of this episode, all that drama really did make me feel kind of drained and tired.

Kara's hair and style needs to be updated - she does look 50 or 55. Jessica is a lunatic and the only thing different about her looks between high school and now is about 2 pounds of silicone.
    I feel sorry for Maricela but she didn't seem to be defending herself from the allegation very well. Maybe it was editing.
    Anyway, crazy ass Jessica should go.

Maybe Jessica is upset that a select few people are getting the hall passes and asking Kara out on them. Hellll-oooohhh! She's a Playboy mod-del!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread