+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: High School Reunion

Re: High School Reunion

^^They will arrive later-they scatter them out for maximum drama. Scott is the only one who left. Sometimes they even bring in one new person an episode.

FORT Fogey

This is my new favorite reality show. I catch it late at night when working 'till wee hours. I think it's fascinating. I've only seen a few episodes but what I'm seeing (rightly or wrongly) is that as people age, they become a bit more tolerant yet they still don't change a whole lot.

The other thing I think is fascinating is the attraction that goes on. For example, the cheerleader and jock ex-husband and wife. If any of these guys saw the woman on the street without the history of high school, they might not look twice because she isn't a looker anymore (not in the traditional sense). Still, her old high school crush and ex-husband seem to be smitten. I can only reason that they find her attractive for other reasons than physical beauty. They like her for her.

I find the whole show quite charming, really.

FORT Fan

Poor Marcelius (sp?), true or not Jessica is Crazy!

This was an explosive episode. Jessica is in need of some serious medication. The previews appear to show some of the alums believe what was said about Marciela. What a shame.

Why do people go on these shows, anyway? Can the appearance fees be that good, or are folks just hungry for the attention?
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

There's NO WAY it's not true. Watch Maricela's reaction and body language. Also, watch the bonus clip with extended scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3393534;
    There's NO WAY it's not true. Watch Maricela's reaction and body language. Also, watch the bonus clip with extended scenes.
    I tried to watch the bonus scenes, but it wouldn't play. Can you provided some details? Thanks!
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

I suspect it may be true, but true or not Maricella (sp?) can stop being a hooker, what's going to stop Jessica from being a needy, loud, jealous, obnoxious nutcase? I have no clue how hard Maricella's life was or what she may have had to do to survive, but I feel for her. Unless she had a habit to support back then, which there is no indication of, then she did it to survive, and it saddens me that anyone would have to do that to meet their basic needs in life.To know that you tried to be a friend to someone who would turn around and drag you through the mud the first chance she got is insane. Basically because she knew something terrible she was going to hold Maricella hostage and force her to be a friend to her? I'd rather be friends with a former hooker than a current fruitcake anyday. True or not, that label is going to stick with Maricella, sad to say. I hope anyone who dares to try and befriend Jessica will get a copy of this tape and watch it carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;3393673;
    I tried to watch the bonus scenes, but it wouldn't play. Can you provided some details? Thanks!
    She doesn't do a very good job denying it. Instead, she just tries to throw it back on Jessica. Jessica makes it seem as if there's some website that she wants to go to that will prove she is right. She's talking about Maricela being a hooker now, not in high school. She says that they had a talk about how Jessica wanted her to just be a stripper (like she is) because Maricela isn't happy. That they had that talk before going on the show.

Okay, I was under the impression that Jessica was talking about something that happened in their past. Thanks for clearing that up. Still don't like that fact that a "friend" would air out an intimate secret about another friend, especially on national tv, but at least I'm clear now that she was talking about the present and not the past. I also tried to watch the bonus scenes earlier and couldn't view them, will try again later. However, even what they showed on tv wasn't the strongest, most convincing denial, so I suspect it may all be true. Still, I think Jessica is a nutcase. I missed an episode last week. Maybe I need to see it to understand why she got all clingy and crazy with Maricella.

When the heck did that Octavia/Jessica convo happen in the bonus scenes? I can't figure it out.

+ Reply to Thread