+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: High School Reunion

Re: High School Reunion

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2915623;
    Don't even tell me Kirstin gave her engagement ring back to millionaire guy in the hopes he would propose? Did I see that right? How tacky is that? I thought engagement rings were to be retuned if it was called off. So she keeps it and then whips it out, hoping he will propose that night? And then he just keeps it. How funny is that?
    I kept saying 'don't do it! don't fall for it! don't do it!!!' and was so relieved he didn't hit a knee or do anything stupid! Cracked me up. I was NOT a Kirstin fan, I thought she was self centered, spoiled and manipulative, but mostly because she talked through her nose. Shallow, I know, but it really bugs me!
    Wag more, bark less

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I honestly believe she had $$$$ in her eyes!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If you want to know what happened after the show, and what they're doing today, you can find out on the website if you check Glen's blog. Very interesting about the couples that are and aren't together! ; )

Wow, Robbie and DeAnna! I can see that.
    Wag more, bark less

Is anyone else watching Season 2 of this? Some of the people in this year's group are total nutjobs...

Ugh, that one drunken idiot prankster who crashed the reunion, that guy never aged a day mentally since high school.

Caught part of the show last night... still trying to figure it out, but now knowing that one guy is a crasher it makes a bit more sense. Their graduation year is around my time-frame, and I noticed they used some "retro" music during the show which I enjoyed. Glad to see there's a thread on this.
    remember to play

The retro music is cool, but some of it is from the year I graduated..1980 lol

I just cannot help thinking that some of these people have to be hired actors. It's just too perfect the have all the cliches.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3382233;
    I just cannot help thinking that some of these people have to be hired actors. It's just too perfect the have all the cliches.
    Normally, I would agree, but I just had my 20th high school reunion (and my 24th junior high school reunion), most people haven't really changed since then, a couple of them have turned into caricatures.

Here's the link to the network's website for Season Two. Since I missed the first 2 episodes, there appears to be some missing alums. I wonder if they were voted off or did they just leave like Scott did?

Meet the Cast | High School Reunion | Chandler High Class of '88 | TVLand.com
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

+ Reply to Thread