+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: High School Reunion

Re: High School Reunion

I thought this was pretty good. The whole Lana sleeping with Steve thing, GET OVER IT!! They were already divorced, sheesh! That must have just been the big drama plug for the whole show. I thought Deanna and Justin were cute together, I wonder what his problem was. I was glad to see Mike finally forgive Steve too.

Deanna has been married 4 times and she has her sites set on Justin now. He better run fast!

Justin took my advice and ran!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I got the impression that Deanna saw herself as pretty irresistable. I was glad that Justin saw her as easily resistable. Probably a good wake-up call for her. High school is over, dearie!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2911320;
    I got the impression that Deanna saw herself as pretty irresistable. I was glad that Justin saw her as easily resistable. Probably a good wake-up call for her. High school is over, dearie!
    I just LOVED the look on Deanna's face when Justin broke things off with her. Priceless! She obviously went there looking to have one of those fairytale reunion experiences and Justin happened to be there to fit the bill.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2914245;
    I just LOVED the look on Deanna's face when Justin broke things off with her. Priceless! She obviously went there looking to have one of those fairytale reunion experiences and Justin happened to be there to fit the bill.
    Fit the bill and pay her bills! (she wishes!)

I must have missed a show. What happened to Lana? I didn't see her on the prom show.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Lana went home early in an attempt to keep drama down. Nobody was disappointed.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Don't even tell me Kirstin gave her engagement ring back to millionaire guy in the hopes he would propose? Did I see that right? How tacky is that? I thought engagement rings were to be retuned if it was called off. So she keeps it and then whips it out, hoping he will propose that night? And then he just keeps it. How funny is that?
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Eh, the show was a disappointment. Except for the perky lesbian, the people were boring and the love triangle waaayyyy overplayed. I'd totally forgotten about the "outsider" until the final episode. Did she have any storyline? I don't think she even got a hall pass.

+ Reply to Thread