+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: High School Reunion

Re: High School Reunion

I think the woman who followed Jody was worse than Jody in that little scene after the announcement of the engagement. At one point Jody looked as if she was calming down and then she got smacked in the face.

FORT Fan

Re: High School Reunion

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3848176;
    I think the woman who followed Jody was worse than Jody in that little scene after the announcement of the engagement. At one point Jody looked as if she was calming down and then she got smacked in the face.
    I thought the same thing, Lori overreacted and should had just let Jodi feel it and then move back into the party. I think the Cheerleaders like to drink so I think a lot of that emotion was just the booze making them overreact (I like my beer and wine too in the right situations, I'm not judging, I would had I'd been Hawaii).

I really enjoyed this season, last year was a big snooze with that crazy nut who outed her friend as a call girl, I just didn't care about any of them but I did enjoy this season. My favorite part was seeing the summer girls sing at their party and seeing the faces of disbelief on those poor people having to sit through it. It was so classless of those girls to invite everyone but three people (the cheerleaders and the shy girl turned stripper), they are beautiful but they showed themselves to be classless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112