Closed Thread
Page 1 of 208 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon and Kate plus 8

Jon and Kate plus 8

Does anyone else watch this show? I love watching the sextuplets. They're so cute. \

FORT Fogey

Re: Jon and Kate plus 8

I do! I also like how Jon and Kate interact with each other. The twins are getting to the sassy stage/age.

Cara seems to behave normally for her age but in my opinion Mady has serious issues that will probably get worse as she gets older. She reminds me of the kid in the movie "The Bad Seed". I love the way Kate pays no attention to her little hissy fits. Family friend Beth has no patience with Mady.
    But......the sextuplets are adorable. I felt bad for Joel after he vomited on his bed, his ocd mother locked him in the laundry room floor, with the washer and dryer making all sorts of noise. When Jon came home, he felt Joel's head and said "He's burning up, did you give him anything?" Poor kid, quarantined in the laundry room burning with fever and all that noise!

I too think that Mady will be quite the handful (or even more of one) as she grows up. I wonder how much of it is her simply looking for more attention though.

I like watching this show. I don't watch all the time, but seem to catch it in reruns (which TLC airs A LOT of!!). I think it's a charming little show. Sometimes though Kate seems just a smidge too-ocd and controlling over the family, but I think with 8 kids you'd have to be.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I like the show. I don't watch it all the time but will watch it if I turn the TV on and it's on. Those kids are freaking adorable! The mom was pretty funny in the episode where they went on vacation to Utah when all the kids were learning to ice skate and she said she was pretty useless because she can't skate! Kate can't skate. Jon seems pretty athletic...Cara must take after him.

I remember the episode where Kate was interviewing maids and she was saying how she was way way WAY type A and that she cleans her floors like 3 or 4 times a DAY! I'm a bit of a clean freak myself but that was too much for me even!

How the heck can they afford all those kids and that nice house? I wonder if Jon makes all kinds of money at his job...or maybe their families help out?

I, too wondered how they afford everything. In the teaser for next weeks episode, it shows them packing up to move to buy yet another house! How much do these families make filming a reality show? I read somewhere that they make any where from $40,000 - $100,000 per episode!

A new house?! Really? Wow that'll be interesting. I mean it's pretty easy to see they'd outgrow their current one soon, but I didn't expect they'd be able to afford another so quickly. I wonder too how much they get paid. Probably a fair bit, but certainly not an inordinate amount, right?

I love this show and all the kids are so darn adorable.

The kids are so cute, the Gosselins are very fortunate that each child is healthy. It seems that multiples of this quantity usually have some problems stemming from low birth weight. SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2839777;
    The kids are so cute, the Gosselins are very fortunate that each child is healthy. It seems that multiples of this quantity usually have some problems stemming from low birth weight. SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!
    I've thought about that too.

The kids really are adorable & the parents really do a great job with those kids. I couldn't do it ~ sometimes I get stressed out just watching this show!

Kate, being the control freak that she is, I think that it really is actually a good trait in this case, since if she was more laid back, those kids would run all over her. However, sometimes she's a bit too much, especially when she gets pissy with Jon for not doing things the way she wants it done, when she should just appreciate that he's helping her & doing his best too, even if it's not the exact way she would do it.
    Last edited by holly71; 03-13-2008 at 11:26 AM.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Closed Thread