Closed Thread
Page 55 of 208 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon and Kate plus 8

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jon and Kate plus 8

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm;3049959;
    The guy always looks miserable..I'm sure he loves his kids and all, but come on, that place is a zoo.
    You know even Kate mentioned how the film crew mentioned how much happier Jon seemed on the Utah vacation. I'm sure he loves his family, but it has to be tough when you never do anything right and being treated like a 4 year old. I bet he would love to take the family somewhere and just have some plan old fashioned fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3048227;
    That's what bugs me the most about Kate! If she actually did get off her butt and got down on the floor with the kids, she might just actually enjoy it! And the way she talks to Jon is another thing that floors me. She talked about how Mady saw herself hitting her brother on one of the shows and what an eye-opener it was for Mady....how can she not see how her negativity is not so obvious???
    Wouldn't that be nice if Kate actually had an eye-opener after watching herself. But Kate is one of those women who is never wrong. Just like Jackie on Workout, they blame it on the editing when it doesn't play in their favor. But, even Mady said that mom just sits in her chair and bosses everyone around, just like Queen Bee. She is so busy micro-managing everyone and everything, she has no idea how to be spontaneous. She did mention that she was over-disciplined as a child and Jon was under-disciplined as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;3049881;
    I have often been bothered at how much juice the kids seem to drink too. How about some water once in awhile. It's all about balance.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3049897;
    I think it was Poohtz who mentioned that Juicy Juice is not even organic but, hey its a freebie! .....they really should dilute it so that the kids don't get used to the sugar. I gave my kids water from the beginning so they never had a taste for juice. I never thought about the fertility treatment and pesticides, Kate contradicts herself all the time. I was reading on another website where someone had a sister who dated Jon and that he was full of life and fun and now he looks and acts like a beaten down dog.
    That is so funny! Poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3049025;
    I did, because it was wonderful to see the focus of attention put on him. Man, didn't it look painful? I kept cringing and flinching at the TV when they were cutting his scalp. Oh, I'd about threw up when after it was over, Jon put that wool camp on his head. Only to yank it off. OUCH!!!!!
    same here, I had to actually peek through my fingers a few times lol!

I didn't realize until it was over that I had pulled my knees up and was scrunched into a ball on the couch watching the show
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;3049881;
    I have often been bothered at how much juice the kids seem to drink too. How about some water once in awhile. It's all about balance.
    She probably is giving them water, we just don't see because of editing.

FORT Fanatic

I was just looking up the price of laser teeth whitening, I read that it typically costs more than $1000.00, do we know if Jon and Kate got this done for free or if they had to take money away from their children to do this? (according to Kate they don't take money away from their kids and use it on themselves)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;3050293;
    I was just looking up the price of laser teeth whitening, I read that it typically costs more than $1000.00, do we know if Jon and Kate got this done for free or if they had to take money away from their children to do this? (according to Kate they don't take money away from their kids and use it on themselves)
    There are several places around here that do it for around $300. So I figured they had a comp whitening!

How old are the sextuplets now? Aren't they four? I would imagine that things would be getting considerably easier now that they're pre-school age. Wouldn't they be in pre-school in the fall? Does anyone know if the show is continuing next season?
    I have to say that I was wondering just how long the income from the show and the sponsors, etc. would last. This would all have to go into the couple budgeting for 8 kids! Wow, Can you IMAGINE putting six kids through college at once?

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3050685;
    There are several places around here that do it for around $300. So I figured they had a comp whitening!
    Where I live it's between $300-$500.

$1000 sounds extremely overpriced to me.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3050708;
    Wow, Can you IMAGINE putting six kids through college at once?

Not all kids go to college & many kids pay their own way or part of it. Have J & K have said they plan to pay for the entire tuition for all of their kids?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Closed Thread