Closed Thread
Page 53 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon and Kate plus 8

Re: Jon and Kate plus 8

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;3047756;
    My question about tonight, why did they tell Kate, that she HAD to do the staples herself. Since when do they tell you that you HAVE to do something. I only caught a few minutes of the show tonight, but that really bugged me.
    I suppose they could have gone to a doctor but they would have had to pay for that.

FORT Fanatic

Oh my gosh. I knew Aunt Jodi was a great woman but I had no idea how great. She has FOUR kids of her own yet still babysits all 8 of J&K's kids. By herself no less. And she shows up with three sick kids to take care of six more sick kids and still has to keep the three healthy ones entertained.

I say shame on Jon & Kate for taking advantage of this woman. Why do we never see them taking on Aunt Jodi's four to give her a break?

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;3047836;
    Why do we never see them taking on Aunt Jodi's four to give her a break?
    Good question!

Because Kate is soooooo exhausted!

I watched bits of the rerun "Games Gosselins Play". It was great when Jon was playing with the kids and Kate was sitting on her throne bossing Jon around. He started to yell back at her and among other things yelled, "you never play with your kids", "all you do is sit on your chair and yell orders". It was classic when Mady said to the producer, "Mommy justs sits on her chair like Queen Bee and bosses everyone around". You go Mady! Best show moment ever!

That's what bugs me the most about Kate! If she actually did get off her butt and got down on the floor with the kids, she might just actually enjoy it! And the way she talks to Jon is another thing that floors me. She talked about how Mady saw herself hitting her brother on one of the shows and what an eye-opener it was for Mady....how can she not see how her negativity is not so obvious???

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;3047836;
    I say shame on Jon & Kate for taking advantage of this woman. Why do we never see them taking on Aunt Jodi's four to give her a break?
    Honestly, have you ever seen Kate do anything for anyone else? (And I know, we don't see everything they do) Aunt Jodi couldn't possibly need a break, like she is exhausted, she doesn't have "8" kids.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;3047756;
    My question about tonight, why did they tell Kate, that she HAD to do the staples herself. Since when do they tell you that you HAVE to do something. I only caught a few minutes of the show tonight, but that really bugged me.
    I'm thinking that she probably volunteered. Or insisted.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by WeezerTheGeezer;3048642;
    I'm thinking that she probably volunteered. Or insisted.
    Weez, insisted, I bet you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3047728;
    Tonights infomercial episode was a pathetic waste of my time. They showed maybe 5 minutes of the kids. Honestly TLC do you really think the viewers give a rat's behind about the state of Jon's follicles?
    I did, because it was wonderful to see the focus of attention put on him. Man, didn't it look painful? I kept cringing and flinching at the TV when they were cutting his scalp. Oh, I'd about threw up when after it was over, Jon put that wool camp on his head. Only to yank it off. OUCH!!!!!

Closed Thread