Closed Thread
Page 205 of 208 FirstFirst ... 105155195196197198199200201202203204205206207208 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2077

Thread: Jon and Kate plus 8

Re: Jon and Kate plus 8

Quote Originally Posted by amybro;3128746;
    This is totally off the subject but I am dying to know if anyone else has noticed. Has any seen Kate's tattoo? In the episode where she and Beth go to the spa on Mother's Day the camera shows her feet. She has a pretty good sized tattoo above her ankle. Does anyone know what it is of? It seems so against the persona she is trying to project. Not that anything is wrong with a tattoo, it just seems like that is out of character. But most importantly, WHAT IS IT?
    My guess is that the tattoo is probably an ad for one of the companies that send her free stuff all the time.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3128894;
    You know, I can agree with this. I can understand them not being on tv or want their personal business talked about on tv. If my sister had a show, I wouldn't want to be on tv either. However, that's not the only case. We have heard from Jon and Kate's own mouth that they do not have contact with anyone on either side of their family (other than Kevin & Jodi, at that time). It's not that we just don't see them, it's that J&K+8 don't see them either. Here is a young family of 8 beautiful children and they have no grandparents or aunts, uncles, or cousins in their life. That is sad and ridiculous. If it was one family member, ok, but when you cut out every single member of both sides or your family, well hello, something is wrong and I really don't see how anyone can defend Kate or Jon on this.

Family is there to love you and support you and help you. You have 8 kids. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to have your family help you out and also to love your kids as well? What does Kate mean "none of them know how to help us". WTH? What does she mean "how"? Her way or no way? What exactly does she expect from these people? What does she want that they weren't giving her or her children? I just don't understand her. She makes me so angry and I agree, just wait until they kids grow up and write their tell all books. I bet we even get a Lifetime movie out of it.
    I agree that it is sad and ridiculous. I really believe it reflects on Kate badly because apparently these people tried to help initially and, presumably by that, wanted to be a part of their lives until Kate put down the hammer. It really seems that since they didn't do what she wanted- the way she wanted- she is now punishing them by not allowing contact with their grandchildren, neices/nephews and cousins. What Kate doesn't realize is that she is punishing her children as well by doing that.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by amybro;3128746;
    This is totally off the subject but I am dying to know if anyone else has noticed. Has any seen Kate's tattoo? In the episode where she and Beth go to the spa on Mother's Day the camera shows her feet. She has a pretty good sized tattoo above her ankle. Does anyone know what it is of? It seems so against the persona she is trying to project. Not that anything is wrong with a tattoo, it just seems like that is out of character. But most importantly, WHAT IS IT?
    The tattoo is Winnie the Pooh.

Regarding gumgate don't forget the shouting from Kate "WE DON'T CHEW GUM, WHEN WE'RE THREE", "WHO WOULD GIVE A THREE YEAR OLD GUM?", knowing full well it was Jody who gave them gum. The saddest part was poor Colins face, clearly terrified that his mother was throwing Mr. Bear away. He was crying as Kate was yelling "I'M THROWING BEAR AWAY, WE DONT CHEW GUM WHEN WE'RE THREE". Kate was YELLING and SHOUTING this to the kids.

FORT Newbie

Don't forget Colin crying hard and haltingly saying, "Teddy Bear is my buddy" and Kate replying "Too bad."

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3128124;
    Really! Playing outside in the sun with her EIGHT CHILDREN! Now THAT'S the life!
    Well that would be the life if that's what she was doing. She may have been outside but I'd love to see the episode where she's playing with them. Sitting in a lawn chair in the driveway is a much more likely scenario.
    CYA

FORT Newbie

didnt the guy that helped pain the twins new bedroom say he was kates sisters husband?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3128894;
    Family is there to love you and support you and help you. You have 8 kids. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to have your family help you out and also to love your kids as well? What does Kate mean "none of them know how to help us". WTH? What does she mean "how"?
    For all we know, Kate's parents may be the ones who need 'help' as they get older in life....

It does seem very odd and I'm sure it is source of tension in both J and K's families....i.e get togethers with Jon's mom and her 2 other sons and nobody can talk about Jon or his family and vice versa with Kate's family.

Kate's sisters blog (can't find it anymore) gave pretty strong hints that she was cut out from Kate and that Kate's parents were very active in the sistes life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3129185;
    Well that would be the life if that's what she was doing. She may have been outside but I'd love to see the episode where she's playing with them. Sitting in a lawn chair in the driveway is a much more likely scenario.
    That's what I was thinking too, but how does the sun get in the garage?
    I've seen her on her throne in the garage more than in the yard.

Maybe she got the tan lines by driving in Beth's convertible on the way to the spa, oh wait... Beth's out, maybe she got the tan line walking over to Jodi's, oh wait....let's see, tanning salon?

Closed Thread