Closed Thread
Page 203 of 208 FirstFirst ... 103153193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2077

Thread: Jon and Kate plus 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Jon and Kate plus 8

Quote Originally Posted by Tracyjo;3127956;
    I just watched the cupcake episode again. I noticed that on the interview couch, Kate is wearing a red halter type top and you can see her tan lines. I wonder how "exhausting" it was to get them?
    Really! Playing outside in the sun with her EIGHT CHILDREN! Now THAT'S the life!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3128085;
    Anyway, several of the kids were having meltdowns and they hadn't even left the driveway yet. We see this time and time again.
    The NERVE! TOTALLY UNheard of! Eight children being strapped into car seats and some have tears. What are these so called parents doing to these poor kids. I have NEVER heard of a child crying while in a car.

FORT Newbie

Seriously, I have never seen children cry so much when they were being put in a vehicle to go away in all my life.

Collin and the constipation was VERY disturbing to say the least! And this woman is/was a nurse? OMG! It should of been her removing his bowel movement and not John, she is the qualified nurse for gods sakes.

Constipation is serious and can lead to fecal impaction which can be deadly if not treated. Also, the vagus nerve is up there which if you do not know what your doing will cause heart irregularities and possible stroke. Did she forget what she learned in nursing school?

I'm stunned.

The NERVE! TOTALLY UNheard of! Eight children being strapped into car seats and some have tears. What are these so called parents doing to these poor kids. I have NEVER heard of a child crying while in a car.
    Yes, you are right - that is not a federal offense. But these kids do seem to cry....a lot....over odd things.....a lot. Especially the twins. Maybe it is a girl thing (ducks head) but do girls cry that much? I am around kids a lot and some girls do seem to stir up the drama (some, not all) but Cara and Mady - whew. They would exhaust me. I sound like Kate!

It is like Leah and her vomiting - two YEARS this has been going on? Lordy Be! Now that is a problem. I have kids and they never threw up that much. If my kid was vomiting (for attention, due to stress, digestion, whatever, I would be at the doctor's office STAT.) ANd maybe J+K have taken her to the doctor but too bad they did not address that on screen. Otherwise they set themselves up for speculation and judgement.

Collin and the constipation was VERY disturbing to say the least!
    No kidding. How about going HOME to his own toilet, give him some bananas, raisins, Cracklin' Oat Bran and some water and sit back and let the results begin!

FORT Fogey

TOTALLY UNheard of! Eight children being strapped into car seats and some have tears.
    Oh, if only it were just tears! It's the screaming and crying that are truly amazing. That's why Jon loves his .99 cent earplugs, and both Jon and Kate commented in the cupcake episode about how they'd like to use a pilot's headset with microphone so they could talk to each other while drowning out the screeching of the kids. No doubt we'll see J&K with pilot headsets in an upcoming episode, with a product placement shot of the label and Jon exclaiming that if they work this well for them, just think how effective they'll be for real pilots!

When you r kids are CONSTANTLY crying, screeching and yelling for attention, that is a sign. A big one. Bit Kate probably brushes it off, "Oh that is just how they are." No, Kate, kids can learn to wait their turn to talk and speak in a normal tone. My kids raise thier hands at the dinner table! They do that on their own, I didn't teach it. But I sure as heck encourage it!

Jon's earplugs.....oy.

FORT Newbie

Sweet Mary and Jesus! Not only do these kids cry, scream, throw tantrums, bite, kick, hit, you name it, they act like wild banjies.

Lordy be, what a ride it must be!

FORT Fan

I thought I was the only person who noticed all the screaming, hitting and crying. Those 'tups do seem to cry a bit much!

And can someone fill me in on what happened with this cupcake situation? I missed the episode.

And what's the controversy with the gum? I think I missed that one too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3128634;
    I thought I was the only person who noticed all the screaming, hitting and crying. Those 'tups do seem to cry a bit much!

And can someone fill me in on what happened with this cupcake situation? I missed the episode.

And what's the controversy with the gum? I think I missed that one too
    Both episodes were more involved here then on the tv.

And what's the controversy with the gum? I think I missed that one too.
    On Mady's day out, at the very end the kids were all home with Jon and Kate. Kate noticed Joel playing with his sock - it was gum. Kate flipped out. "Gum? WHO GAVE YOU GUM?" She threw the sock away and looked for more items with gum on them. She came across Collin's bear, although it was more of a lovey-type object, like a small blanket with a bear head on it. Collin seems to be very attached to the bear and....this is where the controvery of gum-gate comes in - she threatened to throw the bear away because of gum on it. The gum was smaller than a dime - it was hardly noticable. But Kate seriously lost her skull over the gum on the bear. She put peanut butter on it, organic peanut butter, no less, and the thing that really stood out was Mady came to Joel's defense! "We play with bear every morning!" But Kate would not be swayed. We never knew for sure if she threw the bear out.

Closed Thread