Closed Thread
Page 202 of 208 FirstFirst ... 102152192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2077

Thread: Jon and Kate plus 8

FORT Regular

Re: Jon and Kate plus 8

It has already been discussed that Mady will have an excellent tell-all when she grows up. But can you imagine the stories Joel will have to tell? About how he does actually does remember being left in the laundry room filled with pee and poop, and the horrible smell, and how he felt laying on the cold lonely floor...in vomit. I'd buy either one of them!

I just watched the cupcake episode again. I noticed that on the interview couch, Kate is wearing a red halter type top and you can see her tan lines. I wonder how "exhausting" it was to get them?

countdown to new furniture for "movie night" I am betting they get those cool theater chairs with the drink holders like this. Home Theater Design, Home Theater Seats, Custom Theater Decor, 4seating.com has it all!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3127914;
    I have my 4 year old nephew this weekend. He is so more advanced. He just woke up from a nap...he decided he needed because he was cranky...HIS WORDS...
    my oldest granddaughter will be 4 in three weeks and my 2nd oldest granddaughter is 2 1/2 and they BOTH speak more clearly than these kids.

when my kids were little, my daughter learned everything quicker than her brother did because she tended to copy him just to keep up. you would think with the older twins, that the tups would have been more advanced than they are.

most children do ... unless they're babied....

FORT Newbie

Hi Everyone! *waves*

I am new to the forum but not new to watching J&K plus 8.

At first I was like everyone else and looked over the horrid behavior of Kate, but it has gotten to the place where it's just pathetic to say the least. :nono

I am a Pa resident and it sickens me how these people have taken the state of Pa for a ride. Kate is nothing but a bitter beotch with some major mental health issues that she dearly needs to address.

I have not seen the cupcake-gate...is it anywhere online that I can view it?

I'm tellin ya, I just want to throttle that woman, and how!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordyBe!!;3128019;
    I have not seen the cupcake-gate...is it anywhere online that I can view it?
    as often as they re-run the episodes, you're sure to catch it, though i just looked at all the upcoming episodes on my dvr and the 4th birthday one (cupcake-gate) isn't listed at all, even through 7/29.

ps ... love the user name!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3128036;
    as often as they re-run the episodes, you're sure to catch it, though i just looked at all the upcoming episodes on my dvr and the 4th birthday one (cupcake-gate) isn't listed at all, even through 7/29.

ps ... love the user name!

Hi barefootdyke!

Thanks for taking the time to look that up for me. I appreciate it. I thought for sure it would be on again, as they seem to have rerun after rerun lately.

My username.....Teee Heeee

oh, and i forgot to say

I am not sure if it was cupcake-gate or another episode (maybe the farm one) where Jon was loading up all the kids into the van...isn't he always the one while Kate just watches and bellows out directions to him?

Anyway, several of the kids were having meltdowns and they hadn't even left the driveway yet. We see this time and time again. Isn't that an indication that maybe, just maybe, they are tired of being paraded around and filmed for each of these events?

According to trappedinma's post, she saw them at the Sesame Park and saw how miserable they really were that day. It will be interesting to see how the editing went when this show airs on TV. I guess I won't be surprised either way.....with Kate pouring on the sweetness for the cameras or just being her usual miserable self.

I think maybe it is time for J&K to sit back and rethink this whole idea of being on TV. They don't look happy and neither do the kids.

I do have a question for all of those who thought that J&K did the right thing regarding cupcake-gate. Did any of you see the bunkbed buying fiasco where all 10 of them were at the store and poor Collin was constipated? What is your take on how Kate behaved in that store? I am just curious to see if you all thought she handled that situation properly.

Oh Mama C that was an aweful episode. Poor Collin and with her being "a nurse" she didn't take care of it? WOW. and how frikin hard is it to pick out bunk beds? Did they get those free? Was she trying to spend the entire limit she was given?

Those poor kids

Closed Thread