Closed Thread
Page 13 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon and Kate plus 8

Re: Jon and Kate plus 8

I think Jon's a cutie pie and what makes him more attractive is how well he puts up with Kate at times. I'm sure Jon's no saint, but his level of patience and understanding makes him even more appealing. He's definitely a great father. He really has the balance with the kids that Kate seems to lack at times.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2898350;
    And thank you Lois for instructing me on "PC". I didn't know that using the term 'Oriental' was offensive, now. Geez, how ridiculous we've become.
    I think what we as white people don't find offensive, many minorities do. There was a whole big discusssion about this in another thread that explained it better than I ever could. My friend's grandmother still refers to African Americans as "negroes." She does NOT realize that it's an offensive word to many because when she was growing up, it was the word that was used and no matter how many times people tell her not to use that word, she does. As for "oriental," I remember people used that word even through the late 1970s and so did I!!! One of my friends (who's Jewish!) told us we shouldn't use that word anymore--that its use is for a adjective (e.g. Oriental rug), not a noun. I don't mind trying to be PC. I don't always succeed, obviously!

As for Jon, I agree! I think he's very handsome! To be fair, I also think Kate is pretty. But I just thought it wasn't nice to point out how hot he used to be on TV... I'm guessing we were all hotter when we were younger! After seeing the ski vacation episode, I didn't realize that Jon had always been athletic. I'm guessing with all those kids, he doesn't have a lot of time to go work out like when he was single and carefree!
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 04-06-2008 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    I'm guessing we were all hotter when we were younger!
    And I'm sure we didn't appreicate it at the time, lol! I used to think I was ugly, but I was cute & just didn't know it.
    Now I wish I was 20 lbs lighter & had smooth skin again!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2898694;
    And I'm sure we didn't appreicate it at the time, lol! I used to think I was ugly, but I was cute & just didn't know it.
    Now I wish I was 20 lbs lighter & had smooth skin again!
    I'm so with you on that one! I was cute and thin and always thought I was "fat" in the way that only the young can misassume! What I wouldn't give to be that "fat" again...

The little boy with the glasses..is he the one they call the Professor? I love that kid! The babies are too darned cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2898706;
    I'm so with you on that one! I was cute and thin and always thought I was "fat" in the way that only the young can misassume! What I wouldn't give to be that "fat" again...

The little boy with the glasses..is he the one they call the Professor? I love that kid! The babies are too darned cute!

I think the one with the glasses is Aiden (or is it Colin?)...oh heck, I can't remember. But he's my favorite one, but ironically I don't remember his name,lol.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2898843;
    I think the one with the glasses is Aiden (or is it Colin?)...oh heck, I can't remember. But he's my favorite one, but ironically I don't remember his name,lol.
    Yes, that's Aiden. And he's my favorite, too!

There's just something about him that's charismatic and adorable. When they went to the zoo and he bonded automatically with the curator... Awww...

He seems to be very smart, too.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2899122;
    Yes, that's Aiden. And he's my favorite, too!
    Is he the one they refer to as The Professor? He's got such a great little personality. He always seems to be thinking about something...

As anyone noticed the tattoo on Kate's ankle? Does anyone know what it is? I agree, Aiden is a cutie, they're all so adorable especially when they talk! Jon and Kate talk about spending quality time with each kid, but what about taking a different one along for the quick trip to the grocery store or to run errands. Hannah clearly was in shock being by herself with her parents, had she had a little experience maybe her "forced fun" outing would have been more enjoyable. Who knows what they do, they probably already do that and Hannah did enjoy herself.

How do you think Kate would react if one of the sextuplets were gay? Joel???

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2899350;
    As anyone noticed the tattoo on Kate's ankle? Does anyone know what it is? I agree, Aiden is a cutie, they're all so adorable especially when they talk! Jon and Kate talk about spending quality time with each kid, but what about taking a different one along for the quick trip to the grocery store or to run errands. Hannah clearly was in shock being by herself with her parents, had she had a little experience maybe her "forced fun" outing would have been more enjoyable. Who knows what they do, they probably already do that and Hannah did enjoy herself.
    I thought it was maybe Winnie the Pooh but I could be totally wrong. Add me to those that think Jon is a cutie.
    CYA

Closed Thread