Closed Thread

Thread: Jon and Kate plus 8

Re: Jon and Kate plus 8

Did anyone see the show this afternoon where they bring all the kids to the furniture store to shop for bunk beds for the tups?

First thing I noticed was Kate making homewade waffles in a waffle iron. Okay fine, but when you have a full day planned, can you not just open up a bunch of frozen wafflespop them in a toaster, and serve them to the kiddies? As it was it was already 9:45 and she was still making waffles.

Then we learn that poor Collin is constipated. Kate, did you know she was a nurse?, had no idea how long he has been constipated.

Then they drag everyone to this bedroom furniture store. Why? Well, per Kate, they took the twins shopping for thier beds.....so they must take them all to shop for bunks for the tups. Why???? As it was Jon had little to no say in the actual purchase....he was too busy grabbing kids off bunks and keeping kids off of waterbeds and picking up stuff the tups were getting into. Oh and he also had to deal with Collin who was in dire pain from being constipated. She had Jon take him out to the van and "help" him get it out of his system.....all why she just sat and stared at a brochure.

Kate, after that display, you will never receive a "Mother of the Year" award!

FORT Newbie

I was watching the one called "sugar rush" today where they go to chocolate world and they say cara is at a friends house (and if im not mistaken I think they have said that she was at a friends house in more than one episode) and Mady is ALWAYS home, they always say Mady has lots of friends but Cara is always the one talking about friends and Mady never does....hmmm Maybe she really doesnt have any friends because they dont wanna put up with her! Also in last nights episode "gosselin family movie night" They said Mady would rather be at home with the family, Ok, well then why is she always being horrible and seems to hate being with her brothers and sisters? I dont get it
    Last edited by Mantenna; 06-30-2008 at 07:03 PM.

Wait a minute...they're not allowed to have gum, but they ARE allowed to scarf down popcorn on movie night? Okey dokie!

FORT Newbie

MamaC I also watched that episode and I felt bad for collin did you see he was sweating from being in so much pain and pushing so hard? I dont know how she doesnt know how long her kids have been constipated for, oh yeah! I know! Because they just poop all over the house and Jon dumps them out at the end of the day so she doesnt know who used what potty and when and how many times...she has no clue!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3089662;
    Lordy Be, I just read what the new show is about tonight. Jon takes the boys to the gym to "teach" them about exercise. You would think they would enjoy a day at the park on the jungle gym, slides and swings more than looking at treadmills and other equipment they're not allowed near. But, I guess that would cost Jon his free membership to the gym. After all, no one has to pay to go to the playground! Or, could be that the other moms don't want Jon and Kate near their kids at the playground or that Kate doesn't want other families to be featured on "her" show. They may be offered a contract and that would upset Kate. That would rain on her parade, or should I say "gravy train"?
    Also, the playground is outdoors, where they could get dirt on their clothes. Can't have that! (Has the once-a-week laundry lady resigned yet?)

FORT Fanatic

Was it Aaden they were talking about that ignores them and acts like a baby? I wonder if they have had him checked out. He may not have developed as fast as the other children. I do wish they wouldn't talk about the kids the way they do, I find it very sad.

FORT Newbie

In the episode shopping for 10 where it shows her shopping for 2 hours while the babies napped, she had a HUGE thing of coupons and rain checks....I am a fairly new shopper as I am only 19 but what are and how do you get rainchecks? I only get coupons from the Sunday paper and there arent that many, So How does Kate get all those coupons?

I really dont like Kate but she does well with her grocery shopping price wise, she cuts the bill down like $50.00 with coupons!
    Last edited by hepcat; 06-30-2008 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Please read your PMs!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by HeidiAnne;3089884;
    In the episode shopping for 10 where it shows her shopping for 2 hours while the babies napped, she had a HUGE thing of coupons and rain checks....I am a fairly new shopper as I am only 19 but what are and how do you get rainchecks? I only get coupons from the Sunday paper and there arent that many, So How does Kate get all those coupons?

I really dont like Kate but she does well with her grocery shopping price wise, she cuts the bill down like $50.00 with coupons!
    Good questions! If the store has something on sale and they are out of it, sometimes they will give you a raincheck, so that you can buy it at another time for the sale price. I wish I could find coupons, I actually do buy organic food and I rarely ever find coupons, but I don't live in PA either, thank goodness! I would love to save money like Kate does at the grocery store.

Heidi if a store advertises something on sale and you go to the store and they are out of that item (naturally, because it is on sale and everyone else is buying the same thing!) you can go to the front desk and they will write out a "raincheck." Then, when that item does come in, you will still be able to get it at the sale price.

You can also do this at Walmart, Target, anywhere that has something on sale. (Except where the advertisement says, limited quantities, no rainchecks)

Jinx, Poohtz!

Closed Thread