+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Beauty and the Geek (Season: Beauty versus the Geek)

Re: Beauty and the Geek (Season: Beauty versus the Geek)

I like Leticia also...I must have missed why everyone else thinks lower of her? She seemed sweet to me, waiting for Matt to get home and all..

My kiddos messed up my tape of this last episode, so I went on the CW website to see if they had the video online. Unfortunately I did not find the video for this episode (for some reason they only had two available) but they had a quiz to determine how geeky you are. For fun I went thru it and the results are in: I'm "Very Geeky".... It probably has something to do with the fact that I knew what James T. Kirk's middle name was!!!!

If anyone is interested in trying it out you can find it here:
    Beauty and the Geek Revealer Quiz

"Pretty Geeky" status here. Does that mean I'm half Beauty, half Geek .

I'm very geeky, apparently. And I think it is Tiberius' fault!

Very geeky here. It must have been that talking smack over Xbox Live dream date that put me over the top... ... ...

Wow, some of those makeovers were great, and a lot of the soap opera performances were really funny -- kidnapped by pirates!!

Some thoughts on the couples left...
    Greg & Randi - His makeover was great! I still think she is abrasive, but her outgoing-ness seems to be good for Greg.

Joe & Tara - I'm not sure I could ever like Joe and it sounds like he would be kinda gross to be around - I hope he listens to her hygiene advice . I thought she did a good job working "around" him in the soap opera challenge. I like her, it is unfortunate she got stuck with him.

Matt & Leticia - I cannot tell if she is nice or completely calculating. They did do a great job in their soap opera. She was really the only one sucked it up and actually brought romance into the story. They really need to get Matt some glasses where the astounding thickness is less noticeable...if that is possible...

Chris & Cara - I think I have this pair right. They both seem nice and I thought they would be one of the strongest, but they seem to be fading a little in this last episode.

Tommy & a blonde - His makeover was great, he is probably the cutest post-makeover!!!! His partner and the other blonde are the most forgettable girls - I know they are Kristina and Amanda (because I looked on the CW site) but I have no idea which girl goes with which guy...

Jason & the other blonde - I was hoping they would whiten his teeth as part of his makeover, I really think it would make a big difference for him. I don't really have any other opinion on this team.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

ClosetRTWatcher, I pretty much agree with all your observations. Those two blondes are forgettable. I don't know their names either and don't remember anything about them.

The makeover show is always one of my favorites. With the hilarious "screen tests" thrown in, this was really good episode.

It's kind of odd that Joe and Tara know they're going to the elimination room next week. It seems like that would take away their motivation to do well in the challenge, unless they're motivated enough to want to win to bring a particular couple to the elimination room with them.

The two blondes mentioned were forgettable to me too....until now, as my faves keep getting eliminated week after week. Amanda is with Tom and Kristina is with Jason. Go Amanda and Tom!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2904914;
    Wow, some of those makeovers were great, and a lot of the soap opera performances were really funny -- kidnapped by pirates!!

Some thoughts on the couples left...
    Greg & Randi - His makeover was great! I still think she is abrasive, but her outgoing-ness seems to be good for Greg.

Joe & Tara - I'm not sure I could ever like Joe and it sounds like he would be kinda gross to be around - I hope he listens to her hygiene advice . I thought she did a good job working "around" him in the soap opera challenge. I like her, it is unfortunate she got stuck with him.

Matt & Leticia - I cannot tell if she is nice or completely calculating. They did do a great job in their soap opera. She was really the only one sucked it up and actually brought romance into the story. They really need to get Matt some glasses where the astounding thickness is less noticeable...if that is possible...

Chris & Cara - I think I have this pair right. They both seem nice and I thought they would be one of the strongest, but they seem to be fading a little in this last episode.

Tommy & a blonde - His makeover was great, he is probably the cutest post-makeover!!!! His partner and the other blonde are the most forgettable girls - I know they are Kristina and Amanda (because I looked on the CW site) but I have no idea which girl goes with which guy...

Jason & the other blonde - I was hoping they would whiten his teeth as part of his makeover, I really think it would make a big difference for him. I don't really have any other opinion on this team.

Very interesting observations! And I agree with most of them. I've liked Chris since the start, but don't know about Cara. She can be a little "pouty" at times. But Chris is fading - he actually seems like he had more confidence at the beginning of the show. I think Tommy's great. He "channeled" Amber for his makeover, and apparently he really fell hard for her. I read somewhere that they are dating IRL. Agree with you on Joe, and Jason is kind of blah for me. Greg and Randi are OK. My fav pair is Matt and Leticia. I agree with you that she may be putting on an act, but she does seem concerned about the others. Matt seems so out of his element. I thought it was cute that his first kiss was on the show! I'd like to see him win!

Two things: I have revised my somewhat negative initial impression of Letitia, but I have to admit that it was based almost entirely on her hot tubbing instead of studying. She actually seems to be a fairly decent person.

And I have a huge crush on Matt. Not the best looking guy, certainly, but I looooove his personality. Unless he's putting on a heck of an act, he is kind, intelligent and has a sense of humour, and that is just the kind of guy for me.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread